All reviews bars and restaurants few meters relaxing holiday old town perfect location tina sea lido host
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Located directly on the beach with a beautiful garden area! We spent 8 days with some friends at villa giada. We booked 6 rooms in total - it was the perfect spot for us and we enjoyed ourself so much - also the staff is very funny and generous. Just ask for Cappuchino :-) we will definately go back again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank samanthaorlando
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We found this to be a very nice hotel. The room was nice, roomy with a little patio, good ac, and even a small refrigerator. It has a spacious garden facing the beach with mature trees to rest in. Across the way is the lido. It's a trek up to downtown, but I rather walk up for dinner and have the beach close at hand. The breakfast was excellent and Massimo, the manager, is very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Just returned from a fantastic relaxing holiday at Villa Giada. Perfect location steps from a truly beautiful beach. Fabulous water for swimming and plenty of deckchairs and umbrellas available to hire on the beach with bars and restaurants nearby for refreshment! Villa giada is the ideal base for a holiday in Tropea as so convenient for the beach but near enough to walk into the town for dinner.We had a room with a beautiful sea view to wake up too every morning followed by a delicious breakfast on the terrace overlooking the garden with the best Italian coffee provided by the wonderful Tina. Massimo was a great help with any questions and in helping us book restaurants for dinner. Thankyou to both for their help during our stay. Would definitely return!

Room Tip: Seaview room with balcony!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We came with good expectations to VG. It is very pretty hotel and medium clean.

A middle age lady who is running around dissatisfied face, makes you feel guilty and uncomfortable at the hotel. She always warning client with annoying face, also warned me twice. On the way to Tropea, my 2 years old daughter vomit on my dress, I prewash it and give it to lady with other clothes. I especially told them that this dress needs to be wash otherwise smell bad.

They charged laundry, did not washed my dress which smell vomit, they washed my clothes with others and one napkin messed all my clothes, did not iron even fold them, and did not give my laundry bag back with lots of cream and shampoo inside. This is the value of the client here, If you want to get threaten 'uninvited guest' come here or look for other B&B.

Location is good, garden is pretty but still be careful If you go inside hotel vet the women bawl you out!!

For the price look for better place with friendly staff.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Villa Giada is an amazing place to stay. Perfectly located few meters away from the beach. It offers a comfortable stay for your perfect holiday in Tropea. Leave your car back home and walk around the village for a lovely dinner trough the small streets in downtown and some delicious Tartufo gelato.

Room Tip: go for the depandance
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family