“Great little find!”
Review of Il Ruttino

Il Ruttino
Ranked #3 of 65 Restaurants in Sant'Agnello
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Delicious pizza and really great staff! Good selection of mouth-watering pizzas to choose from and great value. Although it looks more like a takeaway from the outside it has lots of cosy tables once you're inside!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Place was ok but in my opinion overpriced for what we got.
Avoid house wine, as it was not good, beer is better option or water.
Bruschetta was ok but mozzarella too dry and too hard. Catch of the day tasty but too expensive, small fish with no sides for 18€ is way too much for a local eatery.
Female waitress was very friendly and sweet.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stopped here and we were not disappointed! My girlfriend is celiac and they cantered for her needs! They couldn’t make her pizza today but next time could they said however had plenty of pasta options.
My pizza was one of the freshest, tasting pizza’s I’ve ever had (and I consider myself fairly well travelled).
The service was top notch and made us feel so welcome. I’m going back before my holiday ends definitely! Don’t miss out on this great family run restaurant.

1  Thank James L
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The night before we left for home, we didn't want a long, drawn-out meal, so decided to try this nearby restaurant. It was a great choice! Very friendly service, and the food was freshly prepared (homemade pasta) and delicious. Very good value for money. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank crimewriterkate
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped on our way to Sorrento and found this recommendation in TripAdvisor. The good name is well deserved! The pizza was super good. The pasta was ok, not the best but still top quality.
Prices are affordable and the service is the best! :)

1  Thank Carolina O