See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2016

very nice small hotel . the staff is helpful and very friendly, the room are big and comfortable. 5 min walk from the city old center and the major attraction. the breakfast is OK but not more then that.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2015

I stayed in hotel Griselda for 4 nights, for business.i only needed a place to sleep, a place to park and wifi, and the Griselda team gave me that, super helpful, with a smile and a lovely chat every time. The room was immaculate and (important to me) in the middle of the busy center they have parking space, outside and a spacy parking garage!
I am all positive!

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank marinaq
HotelGriselda, Proprietario at Hotel Griselda, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2015

Thank you very much for your review, we are happy that your stay in our hotel was pleasant.
Best regards
Nicolò Rinaudo

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Modern hotel. Room a good size and everything very clean. The guy on reception could not be more helpful and welcoming. His English is excellent and he lent me a power adaptor and sorted out a restaurant close by. Underground secure parking for my motorcycle.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2013

The hotel rooms smell of smoke and for that reason I would never return. The location is nice. The service was great. My family and I simply could not get over the smell of smoke and felt like we smelled when we left the hotel. The hotel is need of major renovations. I would not recommend.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kfaj
Reviewed 12 August 2012 via mobile

We have stayed here twice. We are bicycle tourists and the staff was very helpful about putting the bikes in a safe place. The hotel is very clean. The building is not the most charming from the outside but very nice inside. Also the breakfast was excellent.

Date of stay: August 2012