“Amazing! Definitely worth going to Italy to try. ”

Pizzeria Bella Napoli
Ranked #27 of 161 Restaurants in Riva Del Garda
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My first trip to Italy and this was 100% the best place to eat that we found.

On our long weekend we had lunch here once, and dinner twice. On all occasions we had a very warm greeting, and were sat quickly. Staff were very friendly!

We tried a variety of different food at this restaurant; everything being very nice. The pizza, and muscles were particularly tasty! Good selection of beer, delicious local wine etc... I have complete faith in this restaurant and would recommend all dishes, we had but I can’t remember the names-I had pizza with chilli which was delicious!!

We loved the traditional pizza oven and enjoyed being there watching the pizza chef prepare & cook.

The building itself was clean, welcoming and the atmosphere was lovely, quiet Italian music to set tone and busy waiters and waitresses attending to our every need.

We booked table on Saturday night and whilst there was so thankful that we did, it was backed full of happy diners and some had to wait for tables or return later: I would recommend booking to avoid disappointment.

We sat indoors, but we hope to return in the summer to sit outside on the patio.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Great place! We loved the pizza and atmosphere, if seated to the back you can watch them make the pizzas and use the pizza oven.

1  Thank Verity L
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The place isn't very exciting, but the pizza is pretty amazing. Go for the one with the buffalo cheese... yum!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We ate here while on holiday in Riva. There is a certain buzz abut the restaurant and the pizza was very tasty . We went for the Bella Napoli one which was so big it was falling off the side of the plate! I couldn't manage to finish mine so was given a 'pizza doggy bag' with the remainder to take away. Very thoughtful.
Tip. One between two would have been a perfect portion . Will remember when we return.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Ate here a couple of times during my stay in Riva. It was always busy and the staff coped well with the demands of customers both inside and on the terrace at the back. They do a very good pizza and I also tried the lamb chops which was a generous portion and very tasty. They'll also do a half portion pasta dish for a child which was great for our 5 year old grand daughter. It can be a bit frantic at times when they are busy but I would certainly recommend it and would return on my next visit to Riva.

1  Thank David S