All reviewsformer conventamalfi coasta family run hotelour honeymoonbreathtaking viewshotel restaurantwonderful hotelmain piazzabeautiful towna wonderful staypastacroissantsleonardoantoniobrothersterracesea
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Pretty much everything you read about this hotel on tripadvisor is accurate.

Fabulous views in an old Ravello hotel. Really nice, friendly and helpful staff. Good food in the restaurant and the house wine good enough that you don't need to try anything else. And don't leave without trying their limoncello!

We recommend this hotel, and can't wait to return ourselves!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shane B
Reviewed 28 December 2017

I stayed at Hotel Parsifal in April 2017, during the Via Crucis. I hadn't planned for the event, in fact, I was totally unaware of it. But Ravello goes all out for this event and I was really fortunate to have found myself in the right place at the right time. As for the Hotel, I found it to be very comfortable. I was traveling alone, so for one individual the room size was adequate. Yes, the condition of the rooms, lighting, etc, isn't 100% updated, but that didn't subtract from the comfort or enjoyment of my stay. If you are looking for brand new everything, maybe look somewhere else. Otherwise, my room was clean and it had a nice little balcony with an exceptional view. The owner was very friendly and went out of his way to make everyone happy and comfortable. The location was a bit of a walk from the main center, but the walk was pleasant and the room was quiet. There is a lovely outdoor balcony/courtyard from which to gaze at the sea. The view from the dining room was additionally stunning. I found the breakfast to be sufficient, and I had dinner in the restaurant two nights and I thoroughly enjoyed the meal on both occasions. I would not hesitate to stay again at this charming, comfortable, friendly establishment.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic place to stay wonderful hospitality and a beautiful room with great views it really was magic!
The only reason I cannot give it five stars is the breakfast is very ordinary and the very bright emergency lighting turned on in the middle of the night and the staff had no idea that this had happened. I believe that if an emergency happens in a hotel whether a false alarm or for real then the staff should know about it. This is an issue with the hotel emergency system that is insufficient in alerting the staff to potential problems in the hotel more than a problem with the competence of the staff who were helpful when we alerted them. I also feel that if a problem with the hotel causes you to lose a nights sleep then you should be compensated because after all that is why you book a hotel, to sleep!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank davidefilm
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

After months of reading and researching we decided to get married at Hotel Parsifal in Oct 2017- we could not have made a better decision. From start to finish everything was perfect.
Antonio was super efficient in the lead up, emailing back and forth continually helping me plan our special day. That is a rare find in my opinion!
The hotel it's self is simply stunning and oozes charm and character and is truly one in a million - and we have travelled in many different parts of the world. The view is breath taking.
Our wedding ran perfectly as did our evening dinner; the food was out of this world, and loads of it, as was the service from the team.
Ravello and Hotel Parsifal is without a doubt the place to stay and enjoy if quality , charm and a personal touch is your thing. Antonio is an absolute gem and it is clear to see he goes above and beyond to help his guests.Antonio and his team made our day and whole experience incredible and we cannot wait to return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MeganVanhinsbergh
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed at Parisfal. The place is simply stunning. The flowers and the grounds are just beautiful. The rooms are very simple but clean. We did have a opportunity to eat dinner and we had a lovely meal with wonderful views ... Check in was quick and no issues, they did park our car for us, and when you needed your car they were very efficient in getting the car to you. Over all we enjoyed our stay, but I would say the simplicity of the room and toiletries were very disappointed. We got one small bar of soap and never got anything re stocked from housekeeping. The breakfast was included and it was average ...nothing really special, we had to ask for coffee a few times before getting our coffee. But, again overall a above average place to stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple