All reviews amalfi coast converted convent a family run hotel our honeymoon an amazing view hotel restaurant each evening lunch or dinner small hotel perfect hotel the bus wonderful stay main piazza beautiful town pasta villa rufolo croissants
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Stayed here in September as was in Ravello for a friends wedding, If your looking for five star Las Vegas or Dubai style luxury your in the wrong place, but if your looking for rustic Italian style in a fantastic setting then this is the best there is. All the other reviewers have said it all really. Antonio is a fantastic host, with a great team of people who support him. We had a great time, pity about the weather on the wedding day, but that's just one of those things, Ravello is lovely village high up in the hills, if you want a quiet and relaxing break then its perfect. Been to Italy a few times now and would love to return to Ravello and Hotel Parsifal again.

Room tip: Get a room with a view..stunning
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Geoffw6
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Stayed here on my honeymoon for 2 nights. The view from the room was incredible. We had a small balcony with enough space to sit at a table and enjoy the view. The room was small, and by the end of our 2 night stay we were ready for a bigger room in a new town. But all in all it was a fantastic value with a great view and personable service. The walk to the main part of town was 5-10 minutes, easily manageable and pretty. I would definitely recommend staying here, and staying overnight in Ravello in general. The evenings were quiet and relaxing after the day-trippers left.

Date of stay: October 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank TB15
Reviewed 11 October 2012

I stayed for 3 nights at the end of August - my stay was great. I arrived by car and Antonio was quick to park the car and display a local residence permit for my friend. The room in all was spacious and clean and the bed comfortable. I had a road side view which did not bother me. The mosaic tiles and high ceiling of this 700 year old (ex-convent) alone is worth the visit. They have picturesque balcony garden for guests to marvel the cliffs of Ravello and the villages below. I really cannot wait to return to the quaint family run hotel. I enjoyed my breakfast and was grateful to have free wifi available during my stay. The family and staff were exemplary, with the only down side being that I had to leave. Thank you for a wonderful and memorable stay. Almost at the top of the Ravello, the hotel is in a great location to explore. You must visit the family run pizzeria just in front of the bus stop about 200m down from hotel Parsifal.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank NALondon
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Ravello and Hotel Parsifal are absolutely charming. We can't imagine staying anywhere else when we return. The service, the room, the views ... perfect, absolutely perfect. Antonio was there to greet us when we arrived. He showed us to our upgraded room (#29); it was spacious, nicely decorated and clean with a balcony and the best views. We stayed at smaller, family run hotels throughout our stay in Italy - this was absolutely our favorite. Thanks to Antonio and family we can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank PatD354
Reviewed 27 September 2012

It's true that there's not much more to add to previous glowing reviews! Superb location, superb service (apart from the grumpy girl on reception in the mornings). Antonio and his brothers really know how to run a hotel! They were very friendly and helpful but not overbearing, just discreet - perfect. We had a deluxe room (no 22) which from website pictures does seem to be one of the best rooms, with incredible views, loved it. The hotel restaurant is really good, fantastic food and reasonably priced with that stunning view again.. Would highly recommend!

Room tip: No 22, stunning view, lovely feel
Date of stay: August 2012