Hotel Rufolo(Ravello)
USD 339
USD 255
USD 248
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 276/night.

USD 302
USD 229
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 263/night.

Book now, pay at stay
USD 399
USD 314
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 358/night.

USD 311
Villa Cimbrone Hotel(Ravello)
USD 1,074
USD 512
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 696/night.

USD 253
  • Restaurant
USD 3,399
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslight lunchfew stepsrooms are basicstunning viewsporter servicedelicious pastaamalfi coasteuros per nightbit datedair consmall hotelsmall terracefriends weddingstayed here for nightsthe busbalconysea
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Expected this restaurant to be super expensive because of the location however it is not expensive and worth every cent. The views are some of the best in Ravello. The location is about 50 metres off the path and is so peaceful and you can dine on a shady gorgeous veranda and take in the views. The food was fabulous, fresh and well priced. Great wine by the glass. Amore!!!!

1  Thank Joanne P
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here two nights for a big wedding next door. Also got to visit/compare with many other area hotels because friends were staying in multiple other places around town. Villa Amore was a huge disappointment. Pay a little more and pick someplace else. It was not even close to worth 120 euros per night. I think a room there in the current conditions is not worth more than 60 euros per night.
Summary:
- TINY room and shower (It's tiny even for Italy and I am also a very small person).
- no WiFi in room (despite promises that it would work). It only works in the lobby.
- moldy shower that may or may not have been cleaned given the used/leftover bar of soap still in it.
- no safe in room (had to carry my passport all over town)
- dirty walls in room.
- footprint found on ceiling (can only assume shoe was used to kill a bug).
- spider found crawling on the bed.
- shared balcony/terrace where I could see directly into neighbor's bed (and vice versa).
- no place to sit on terrace.
- mediocre breakfast, but at least the view is nice.
- they charge 6 euros per bag to carry them up/down the 100 steps (while other area hotels do this for free).
- bed was very hard and uncomfortable (like sleeping on the ground).

I have traveled the world and stayed in all sorts of places, ranging from campgrounds and hostels to luxury villas. I truly hate complaining. I was not expecting luxury, just something pretty standard. This review is honest. Just pick one of the other nearby places even if it costs a little more. Villa Amore probably either needs a major renovation or they should lower their prices. But they cannot charge competitive prices when the quality is not comparable to the places nearby.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank tulanestudent
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We stumbled on this place en route to villa cimbrone. There are a few steps to get to it but it is well worth it. Away from the crowds a little piece of tranquillity for a couple of hours. This was probably our most enjoyable and memorable lunch on the Amalfi coast so far. I had the pesto pasta which was amazing and my partner had pomodoro and mozzarella pasta which he also said was very good. We might have to go back again before we leave Italy try it I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Fabulous lunch of salad for myself and mozzarella, tomatoes & parma ham for my partner. Spent 3 hours just relaxing & admiring the spectacular view with a glass of wine. Its a lovely walk up so dont let that put you off.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed here for the last 2 nights as we had a friends wedding in Ravello. Yes the rooms are basic but you have all essentials with lovely linen, towels, hair dryer and the staff even ironed my shirt and trousers for me for the wedding. The views are breathtaking and the salads are plentiful. Great Bellini's too. The staff arranged for a porter to collect our cases from Ravello Square as there are a few steps and a steady climb to the hotel.