1,603 results
All reviewslinks coursepro shopcaddy mastergary playertwo courseswell equipped gymindoor poolfacilities are excellentevery eveningprivate beachspecial thanksthe general managernearest townsicilian countrysidewalk in showerchoice of restaurantsmain restaurant
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The rooms, the grounds, the food are all top notch! they are a bit "isolated" but if you are looking to golf and/or want to have a peaceful time - here is the place to be. The staff is just so nice and the Chef was the best. They have a great spa also. While I didn't get any treatments I enjoyed the sauna, whirlpools and the steam room.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Donnafugata G, Direttore generale at Donnafugata Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Dear Guest "solangej165",

We would like to thank you to have dedicated your precious time in reviewing our property and services after your stay. We are particularly proud in reading that your overall experience was to your full satisfaction and that you have appreciated the friendliness and professionalism of our team, our real strength.

Looking forward to welcoming you again at Donnafugata Golf Resort, I remain with

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I’m traveling among Europe and Middle East and during the new year eve, I had the fortune to stay in this property.
I had an amazing experience at Donnafugata Resort, the rooms are gorges, very clean and detailed oriented. I was delighted of the customer service at the reception, moreover I was extremely impressed of the quality of the food and beverage at the restaurant. The presentation of food was done by artist chefs, the quality of food was over the top! The service was all over the place even do was very busy for the year end party celebration.
Best in class by far!
John

Stayed: January 2018
Donnafugata G, Direttore generale at Donnafugata Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Dear Guest "JStella1970",

We would like to thank you to have dedicated your precious time in reviewing our property and services after your stay. We are proud in reading that your overall experience was to your full satisfaction, especially with regard to the quality of the food and beverage offered in our restaurants.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel for 3 nights to celebrate the new eat.

I have to say that it was amazing starting from the reception staff to the bell guys who take us to our rooms to the housekeeping ladies

New year party was amazing and food was great.

We dinned in Carrubo restaurant and we really enjoyed the 7 course dinner and a very elegant food presentation.

Next day brunch was also nice and we loved the life entertainment they had in the 19 hole terrace

can’t wait to come again in summer with my family

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Donnafugata G, Direttore generale at Donnafugata Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Guest "Tigerhunt69",

We would like to thank you for having dedicated your precious time in reviewing our property and services after your stay. We are proud to read that your overall experience was to your full satisfaction and that you have appreciated the friendliness and professionalism of our team.
Our customer's comments are a very important input that will help us to continuously improve the level of services we always strive for.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Just came back yesterday from a fantastic 5 night stay at this resort. From the moment you arrive you are treated with the utmost of courteousness by all the staff present and the resort itself is beautiful and well kept.

I have to make it clear that I am no Golf player myself hence cannot comment on those facilities.

We were staying in a Superior room with a terrace and this room was very clean throughout our entire stay. It is very spacious and the wifi connection is quite strong. Furthermore you also have satellite television in the room (Sky) and this is great if staying in and watching the football!

We also made ample use of the gym (quite well equipped) and the spa. In fact we had a massage and this was quite a good one.

The kids club also deserves a special mention. My three year old loved it and she never wanted to leave. The staff who manned it were very professional and also spoke English which was a great plus given that my daughter doesnt speak Italian.

I also particularly liked the night bar which had one of my favourite whiskies (Bushmills Black). The staff there were also very professional and pair this with the ambience, then you have a great night.

The restaurants on the other hand do need some fine tuning. Breakfast is exceptional with ample choice and fresh dairy and fruit products - especially loved the blood orange juice.

We dined twice at Bedda mia - first time we had a pizza and this was very good - enjoyed it a lot. Second time however I ordered a steak and when I cut through it was still cold in the middle. They then cooked it again and this time it was fine - however it needed some salt.

New Years eve dinner was not spectacular either from a food quality perspective (especially the overcooked pork) - BUT - the entertainment on the night was great and watching my three year old dancing the night away provided precious moments which will not be easily forgotten.

Will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Trevordg

Dear Guest "Trevordg",

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Spent five great days in July/August this year. Travelled as three couples and all agreed it is as good a 5* golf hotel as you get. Rooms were excellent, the pool luxurious with plenty of pool towels. Cocktails outside at the courtyard bar in the evening were superb as was the service all over the hotel. Concierge and reception staff really helpful.
If you are a discerning golfer, you will have played tougher courses, but the two 18 hole tracks at Donnafugata were in good condition and uncrowded.
Situated about 20 mins from the seaside town of Marina di Ragusa if you wanted to venture out.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PaulFromTheLane
Donnafugata G, Direttore generale at Donnafugata Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Dear Guest "PaulFromTheLane",

We would like to thank you to have dedicated your time in reviewing our property and services after your stay.
We are happy in reading that your overall experience was to your satisfaction. Our customer's comments are a very important input that help us to continuously improve the level of services we always strive for.