“Passable Late lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

After a morning visiting the archeological ruins at Nora we walked into Pula for a late lunch and settled here due to the fact they had inside seats and a/c.

We had a very nice pasta dish, aubergine and Parmesan bake with a mixed salad. It was all perfectly acceptable and with the house wine made a passable lunch before walking back to our hotel.

The staff were friendly and service was good especially given the number of people there.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I dined here for an evening meal whilst staying in Pula. the first course was probably the best I had in Sardinia. The second course never came. having frequently worked in Italy I appreciate the occasion and the non rushed approach to a meal however this place has a high turnover of people in the evenings. when I asked about the second course the first time nearly 1 hour after the first course the waitress said she would find out. I don't think she ever did because I asked another waitress 10 minutes later. she went and enquired and came back to inform me they were preparing it. I said not to worry and politely requested the bill. the bill didn't come either until I approached the waitress again to ask for it. i probably would have waited had we not felt invisible the whole time we were there. it left a dispointing end to a good day. I didn't feel like the staff cared at all. we didn't seem like the only table with issues. if you have to dine here get a pizza and drinks. if you want a proper restaurant experience you are better off elsewhere.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We booked a table for 7 included children. The started took 30 min to come and one of our pizzas never arrived. After asking 4 times for it while everyone else finished, we decided we will pay and leave. As the service was bad, we didn't want to pay for the " coperto", the owner was called and he said that the waiter didn't understand us because we were foreigners( we were Italian with a friend whom is English). He was aggressive and we were forced to pay for the coperto and left while the owner shouted at us. Awful experience.

1  Thank Carolina d
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Food is good, price is ok, but those little yellow flying b4stards ruined my dinner. Should’ve picked other plants.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We were pleased to find this sit-down, casual restaurant at the recommendation of a bar owner just up the street. She could sense that we preferred more than 'bar food' and sent us this way - it was perfect and open (!!) after visiting the ruins at Nora in the 'off-season.'

The service and food are average but they did not rush us and our family was able to have a relaxing casual lunch. The 'ravioli su nuraghe' was flavorful and I recommend the "mallored/campidano" or local grilled saugage - also tasty. We shared the penne salmon in a rather plain cream sauce and the misto terra pasta in a red sauce, also very plain. We enjoyed the local Sardinian cheese and meet plate appetizer.

Cost is reasonable - pasta as an entree about 6-8 Euro, lemon soda 3 Euro, white wine 6 Euro per glass (maybe a bit high). Desserts ran about 4 euro to 5 Euro (limited selection from a glass dessert counter). Tiramisu and Lemon Torte were both yummy.

All-in-all, perfect for a local lunch when touring the area.