USD 233
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 271/night.

Forte Village - Hotel Il Castello(Santa Margherita di Pula)
USD 1,307
USD 1,267
USD 169
USD 449
USD 423
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 536/night.

Hotel Flamingo(Santa Margherita di Pula)
USD 251
USD 237
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 266/night.

Hotel Costa dei Fiori(Santa Margherita di Pula)
USD 369
USD 357
  • Pool
Forte Village Resort - Royal Pineta(Santa Margherita di Pula)
USD 1,394
  • Breakfast included
Forte Village Resort - Il Borgo(Santa Margherita di Pula)
USD 1,245
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Forte Village Resort - Villa del Parco(Santa Margherita di Pula)
USD 2,302
USD 2,230
Forte Village Resort - Le Dune(Santa Margherita di Pula)
USD 3,067
Hotel Website
All reviewsplaying golfchia beachmarastaxideersardinia
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located near a natural reserve so we had several deer visitors. The rooms are large modern and convenient. The staff is helpful. Breakfast was good and dinner was good but not special. If you need a busy nightlife this is far from it but if you like a quiet holiday this is the right place for you.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
manedda, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Is Molas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Aviv,

thank you very much for your feedback. We are glade you appreciated our location and hotel service. We spend lot of resources in golf and park maintenance, and we are happy our guests appreciate our attention for environment. We take the opportunity of your comment about hotel location to remind our future guests that rental car is highly recommended, and reception provide both transfer service or bike and car rental service. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

As a'single' guest, I had one of the smaller rooms but it would still have been an adequate double. Small/ no balcony (most have large balconys/patios) but room tastefully refurbished in a modern minimalist style. First rate restaurant. Staff attentive friendly and courteous.

Surprisingly inexpensive having regard to costs generally in Sardinia, for the quality offered.

The sound of wild boar all around, and the sight of deer on the golf course is indicative of the remoteness of the resort. They cause problems on the course but hey ho...! The course is interesting with some really testing holes, but out of condition due to the lack of rain over the summer, and the rooting of the boars on the fairways does not help

Room Tip: Upper floor best but no lift
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
manedda, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Is Molas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you so much for your review John, hope to see you staying with us again soon and hope you could see the golf course at its best next time.

Gioia Serra

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I traveled to Sardinia one week to spend our holidays with my husband and we play golf. We decided to stay on a golf resort instead of a beach one because we rather enjoy playing golf than the beach! And I didn't regret staying at Is Molas Resort because we have free bus to the beach 5 times a day, and we can play whenever we want. The room was recently renovated and is quite well, we have dinner with very experienced and nice staff and the food is delicious! Everyday day we had a different show and I feel it was a good one. We had a problem with our TV set and it was immediatly solved. The internet is slow and is not very good and this is the worst problem with this resort.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
manedda, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Is Molas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear Cristina,

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted to hear you had a nice time with us and a positive overall experience. We are working on solving our wifi issues and hope you can find it improved next time you stay with us.

Best

Gioia Serra

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Over the last 20 years I don't recall ever staying at a resort or hotel as bad as Is Molas. This was supposed to be the final days of my 2 week European vacation ending with 4 wonderful days at the resort. Within 15 minutes of arriving bad only became worse.

Wifi - I first reported that the wifi was not working shortly after arriving. I was greeted with a blank stare from the lady at the front desk. After further trying to explain the issue she shows me her phone saying she can connect. Connecting is not the same as the wifi being useable. Getting onto any website was impossible. I was assured that she would call the service provider and report the problem only after I insisted several times they needed to fix the situation. Next day reported again still not working again she looked like a deer in headlights with no explanation. Day 3 still not working so I inquire again, low and behold there is a problem but no indication of if and when it would be fixed. Never was fixed during my stay and I don't think they really cared. I had to use my phone as a hotspot for my entire stay. I expect a huge bill when I return home.

Reception Staff - I rely on the front desk or concierge of any hotel to point me in the right direction for advice on sites to visit to local restaurant recommendations. Any help from reception was a joke. The website for the resort states "they have highly skilled and experienced multilingual staff". They were unable or unwilling to recommend any spots to visit for a day trip or any local restaurants. The best it got was they pulled out the tourist map and pointed to the picture of a restaurant that advertises on one of the panels. Sardinia has beautiful historic sites to visit, many different beaches and excellent cuisine but the staff have no clue about anything within even a 5 mile radius.

Free Shuttle Service to Pula - the website clearly stated there is shuttle service to the town of Pula. The gentlemen at reception had no idea so I showed this to him on their own website. He then told me they no longer offer this. As of today it is no longer on their website.

Fitness/Gym - beautiful pictures of the gym on their website but they don't actually have a gym. I was told by reception to go for a run outside. An image of the gym from their own website is included.

Rooms with no view - Website says stylish rooms with view of the sea. I think my room looked like it did when the hotel opened back in the 70's. Dated is one thing and while the room was clean a 4 star resort should not have a chunk of the tile missing when you first walk into the room.
As for the view, out of one window I see only a rooftop, the other window part of a rooftop and a tree.

Staff - they weren't all bad. My issues were really with the reception staff although two gentlemen at reception tried to be as helpful as they could. The driver that takes you to the beach was very friendly and helpful as were the bartender and general staff.

I don't know what else to say aside from be warned this was not a pleasant experience or a nice resort at all and I would never recommend it. It's a shame this was the end to what was otherwise a very nice vacation.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank andy r
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

A lovely resort if you play golf! Set in a stunning location with little to do unless you love golf. Staff were very plesant and helpful. Hotel in need of updating especially the pool area. Broken tiles in and around pool and not very clean!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
manedda, Manager at Is Molas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear Lindsay,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you still enjoyed your stay with our unlimited golf package and hope you loved the golf course and the natural environment in which we are located. We are also very pleased you had a positive experience with our staff, it means a lot to us. A plan is already being approved for the hotel updating and we hope to be able to present a new look soon.
In the meantime when staying with us next time, please ask the hotel for suggested alternative activities available in the area and we will be able to make your stay even more interesting and pleasant and help you organise your time outside golf.

Hope to have you sometimes soon as our guest.
Best