1,106 results
All reviews champagne bar oyster bar amalfi coast our honeymoon beautiful hotel hotel boat michelin star restaurant best hotels in the world sea view san pietro boat trip pool area is impeccable service private boat room number luxury hotel heaven on earth
Reviewed 16 August 2012

While traveling in Positano my dear friend made only one request and that was to eat at Le Sirenuse.We stepped out of the local bus, two fortyish women and our two young teenage daughters, and walked into the most beautiful hotel ! We basically became 4 versions of Cinderella. We had reservations for dinner and as we walked into the lobby it took our breath away. We were treated like celebrities for the evening. The atmosphere was lovely the service beyond belief.It was one of the most magical evenings of all of our lives.The food was incredible.In one evening an amazing and special wish came true that will forever remain in all of our hearts. Sometimes such an experience can change a life. We are so grateful and blessed for our experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Heather B
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Just pure and utter joy. How a hotel should be run. I will keep it short but this hotel is worth every single penny. The stay here will stay with you for the rest of your life. The breakfast isn't bad either! I will not spoil you with the elegance that awaits you whilst driving along tha Amalfi coast, that's part of the beauty. Outstanding in every way.

Room Tip: Sea views are a premium but worth paying extra just to see the sun rise and the sun set.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank valhalla13
Reviewed 9 August 2012

What an amazing place! Left the kids behind and had 5 nights in this glorious boutique hotel. Service is impeccable and so is the food. Rooms are gorgeous, spacious and serviced twice a day. Pool area is small though a very nice way to pass the day. La Sponda restaurant is worth a visit as is the Bar area that serves champagne and oysters. There are lots of lovely indoor areas to sit and read as well as a well equipped gym and spa. The hotel is in easy walking distance to beach and restaurants, as well as shops. Ladies, wear flat shoes, very hilly and not easy with heels! I didn't use the spa so haven't rated it.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 26 with gorgeous views. The quietest hotel I have ever stayed in. Heard no complaints from others re room noise. The only thing that woke me were the fireworks one night at around 12:30!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank chelsea69
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We had a 5 star experience here--my only complaint is that we didn't stay longer!

Everything was amazing--the room, the bed, the food (room service, breakfast & the restaurant) and especially the staff.

I dropped a scarf in the bathroom and they sent it back to me in America immediately. That was incredible!

The gym could use another treadmill but the facility is state of the art and very pleasant!

I can't wait to return to le sirenuse and I would highly recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: The room with the big balcony facing the sea is amazing if you can get it!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DjOmi
Reviewed 6 August 2012

This is a great location to stay in Positano. It was perfect for my husband and I. I enjoy walking but my husband doesn't as much and this location was just right. We had amazing views from our balcony. The room was a little small considering it was $1200 euro a night. The service was good and they were helpful. I was disappointed at the pool when an employee took one of the two umbrellas from my husband and I to give it to a man alone who already had three. I did ask the employee to bring it back and he said he couldn't but did about 45 min. later. My husband had already left. There was no mention of our honeymoon. We just came from the four seasons in Florence and they had champagne, fruit and a delicious heart shaped cake with a hand written note waiting for use. An acknowledgement would have been nice.

• Stayed: July 2012