All reviews seafood cinque terre booked this hotel grazie tiles village bay europe
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Very nice hotel! Rooms are spacious and clean. Nice and helpfull staff. Splendid view! The hotel is in La Grazie , near (3km) from Porto Venere, which is a beautiful little village on the coast of Liguria, near cinque terre!

Room tip: Room 306 or 308 are the best
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Antonino S, Direttore generale at Hotel della Baia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Hi Sir,
I'm very glad You had a good stay in our hotel.
I hope to see You again soon next time.
Best regards.
Antonio

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We came to this lovely hotel in this quaint little village many years ago and have always dreamed of returning. So glad we did. Such a peaceful area. The hotel is very nice, although a little more tired this time around. They have a GREAT breakfast and the staff is helpful and nice. It is near a bus stop that will take you either to Porto Venera for a boat or to La Spetzia for the train to visit the Cinqua Terra area.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

When I booked this hotel I thought it was in Portovenere,....but it is not. It is in the nearby town of Le Grazie. You can take your car to Portovenere but you won't be able to park. So its either a 45 min walk or the bus.

The hotel itself looks good on the outside but the rooms are small. I have seen bigger showers in a campervan. A refurbishment is needed here.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2017

Stayed with my family for one night while in transit driving across Italy. The rooms were clean and spacious. Nice view. Smallest shower I have ever used, felt like being on a space expedition. Pool was nice (and large). Good breakfast.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I was in Italy for 2 weeks and decided to visit Portovenere. I booked a last minute deal, the day before my arrival. I was looking for a hotel closed by and La Grazie was what I found. It's a nice location. My room was for 1 person (single room). It was a small room but perfect for myself. A decent bathroom and a TV. I had a good view from my room. The buffet breakfast was included and coffee & tea offered at all time. I walked to Portovenere (35 minutes roughly). For the price I paid, a very good place to stay in the beautiful region of La Spezia. At night, you can get desserts at the bar. They have a nice tiramisu for 5 euros. A good discovery and a place I'd go back on my next trip to this beautiful region!

Date of stay: May 2017