“Decent but quite expensive”
Review of Pizzeria Myrto

Pizzeria Myrto
Ranked #25 of 101 Restaurants in Porto Cervo
Price range: USD 10 - USD 169
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We found this after disappointing few restaurants open in Porto Cervo. The pizza came and was very good and tasty. I ordered a beer which came in a wine bottle and served like wine was very good but at €20 was rather expensive.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Paul W

Reviewed 7 September 2018

The pizza was fine. Not "I'm in Italy amazing" but tasty. However, the end of the meal is where things went off the rails. When I ordered, I asked the waitress (who spoke fine English) if the pizza I was ordering has tomato sauce. She said it did (I thought) but it didn't and was dry, so I mentioned the miscommunication and said "maybe a bit of sauce on the side?" Sure thing. And so she brought me a small cup of cold sauce (had to be from a can) and all was "ok.". Until I got the bill which had an unexplainable line item for 8 Euro. At first the waitress didn't even know what it was for. Then she came back and said "For the sauce." Mind you the pizza was 16 Euro. 8 Euro for a cup of dipping sauce?! So I walked over to the manager that said - no 5 Euro for the sauce and 3 Euro more for the milk your girlfriend asked for (that was to put in her coffee, which was 3 Euro). I said that if they were going to charge for a cup of sauce or double the price of her Americano to have a splash of milk, we should have been told that when ordering. He then started aggressively yelling at me in Italian until we left.

Summary. OK food, a charge for milk in your coffee equal to the price of the coffee, a charge for a cup of cold sauce equal to 1/3 the price of your pizza, and a manager that would rather you go kill yourself than give him business.

Avoid.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The pizza was good was service was horrible. Rude and impolite manager and staff! You can eat good pizza everywhere so you dont have to go here.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank entela
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

The pizza was nice but the service was terrible. The manager hosting the tables was very rude and he did not want to find a solution as long as his nerves was down. Also the waiters were stressed from his pressure. We were a big family and he made us wait 30 minutes and in the end decided to divide us in two different tables. In italy you can eat good food everywhere and being full of people in a peak season , means you are just a low quality restaurant. Just find another one!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank lorinal1988
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

sublime experience at the pizzeria Myrto in porto cervo, last night I went with friends to the myrto and immediately we were greeted by a friendly and professional staff. The food is an orgasm of taste and dishes with attention to detail and genuine tastes both in terms of pizza and the first and second courses accompanied by an excellent wine recommended by the boy during the order. We will return, promoted

Date of visit: March 2018