All reviews pool area junior suite lovely hotel costa smeralda breakfast is served stayed here for nights restaurants within walking distance hotel is situated would highly recommend this hotel a lovely stay cold meats great room poolside restaurant steep hill min walk olbia airport nice balcony
Reviewed 24 September 2017

Great location of the hotel; fantastic views overlooking the port.
Nice quiet boutique hotel with breath taking views (our room was massive with a private terrace). Of course you have to pay a premium but it is worth it!

The whole of the hotel was very clean and well maintained.

Very nice pool area; sunny all day long.
However, absolutely awful depressing music played at the pool all day long and the same album every single day of our 10 days stay :(!

Reception staff extremely helpful; especialy Damiro and Franco and the porter!
For a 4 star hotel the breakfasts were very poor, lacking any fresh vegetables and fruits; eggs made to order would be much better than already prepared scrambled eggs in a tray which were often cold.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mimi K
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My heavily pregnant fiancé and I stayed here for 4 nights in august 17.

It is a very nice, boutique style hotel.

There is a very nice man on front desk who helped us throughout the 4 days.

Would definitely return.

You definitely need a car. Not because of where the hotel is, but because everywhere on the costa smeralda is so far spread out

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chiefhelmet
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Hi
I would to recommend Balocco hotel not because their staff had asked me to but because I felt the need to do it and share the beautiful experience my family and I had during our stay in the hotel and in the city of Porto Cervo. It was just magical . Everything was perfect from location of the hotel to the standard of the hotel as well as the 5 stars services we had.
If I have one small details that need probably some improvement is the AC in the room where it was bit warm and the size of the bathroom which was bit small for 02 people
Thank you to the staff who was very helpful and friendly and made our stay unforgettable
We will come back again

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Na S
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights in August and had a fabulous experience.

All of the hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

The room was well appointed as was the whole hotel. The view from our room overlooking the pool and down towards Porto Cervo was stunning.

Breakfast was a continental buffet and provided everything that we needed.

There are a few restaurants within walking distance.

I would recommend this hotel and will hopefully return for a second stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Staff helpful and competent, well located and good cost-benefit.
Only point of improvment is the wi fi which only works in collective areas like reception, pool and restaurant.
Near to good restaurants and beautiful beaches.

Room Tip: Near to the pool
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple