“In one word? Spectacular!!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of appartamento

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Mark W
“In one word? Spectacular!!”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I can't believe how wonderful this place was!! The pictures just didn't do it justice. If you can imagine a place that is set up by not one but three different architects (Mother father and son!)! The structure itself is held up by this wonderful interwoven structure of exposed Beams-- it gives such a warm and wonderful feeling that you don't even want to leave…just open the windows and take in Italy. Typically we would want to go and explore and try different restaurants in the area (which we did), but where we were staying was so nice, and the kitchen was almost like a commercial kitchen in the way it was set up, Great cookware and support, and a phenomenal six burner stove that the center burner goes at 30,000 BTUs like only found on the Food Network channel. We found ourselves staying in and putting on gourmet meals with the finds that we would come across in the country and at the local markets.

The only thing that beats the place that we stayed at was the hospitality that was shared by the owners! It started with a beautiful cake that looked like it was put together by Martha Stewart.... warm still smelling as it came out of the oven and permeated the room as she shared The location of key elements and fresh fruit water and local treats. I can't thank them enough for what a wonderful time we had, and even though we lived in northern Italy for four years we found and enjoyed Italy as much there as we ever did. I recommend highly anybody visiting that area to check out this town and to stay here as it is excellent. I look forward to staying there again!!!

Management Response
11 May 2017
Grazie Mark e Monica per la bellissima recensione. Anche per me e' stato un vero piacere ospitarvi con la vostra simpatia e il vostro entusiasmo mi avete conquistato, nonostante le difficoltà' di comprensione della lingua mi sembra che ci siamo capiti benissimo perché' siete proprio delle persone speciali. Spero proprio di rivedervi e che vi troviate benissimo anche nelle altre località' che avete intenzione di visitare. Un abbraccio e che il vostro entusiasmo continui ad accompagnarvi
sflorida...
Switzerland
“AMAZING APARTMENT FIND! ”
Reviewed 24 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This apartment is my most favorite of all rentals I have stayed. Located in a quiet village, close walk to the trains & bus & restaurants. Super clean, very spacious & the Owner is very hospitable & informative. Private rental, 2 stories, spacious kitchen, living-room, big dining, bedroom, bath & wood fireplace. Clean towels changed & even the little extras that made my stay very comfortable. I will recommend this rental to anyone that wants to visit a true quiet village, but also close to the trains for Venice & Pordenone & especially to Aviano AFB. I was so surprised at the space & cleanliness of this apartment & I look forward to returning again each year. Thank you to the Owners for the wine, good food & a beautiful place to stay.
My Son is at Aviano AFB and He was able to come stay with me. I had everything I needed to make home cooked meals for him, watch movies & visit while planning our tours around the cities. I'm recommending this apartment to my AFWM (Airforce Wing Moms) group as a great location to come. Price compared to hotel is 100% better for quality here. I give this apartment 5+

Management Response
26 Oct 2015
grazie per la bellissima recensione, anche tu sei stata un' ospite perfetta e spero di rivederti il prossimo anno ciao ciao
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing