“Divine experience!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I have been to Ponza for the first time of my life. My boyfriend wanted to suprise me and brought me to this breathtaking place.
The atmosphere was extraordinary and the staff was very kind and paid attention to all the details.
I m from Istanbul,Turkey and I travelled a lot around Italy but I ve never had an experience like this.
I enjoyed all the single taste!! If I come back in Ponza I definitely eat here again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Got there without a reservation, majority of tables were available and still refused to sit us. They turned us down saying they couldn't turn the table over and had no time to change the table cloth. Are you kidding me? They might have a Michelin star but they definitely need to improve their customer service! Really poor, you guys have a really long way to go before you get where you need to be! Good luck!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Acqua Pazza is rewarded with a Michelin star, but we could not really understand why. Most of the dishes were nice, but the orgasm-like feeling you expect at Michelin-restaurant was missing.
We took the tasting menu at 75€, which was ok value for money.
The wine list was good and they recommended a local white wine, which was very good.
It is the poshest restaurant on the island and the dishes are well made, but in all honesty I would have expected more for the price.

1  Thank MorganB-W
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Great food, great service, great location. You will experience a warm welcome to a true Italian high end restaurant. The amuse bouche was excellent, the dinner itself a pleasure for eyes and taste and the dessert...the real 'cherry on the cake':) The restaurant is run by an Italian couple who embraces the pleasure of cooking and serving at most. Make sure you reserve a table over the weekend and savour your dining experience!

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We had great service. But, they did seem to expect we had a reservation when we arrived at the restaurant. I am always a little spoiled since my wife is Italian and has a way of engaging the locals in a way I could not.

Still the food was wonderful and well prepared. We asked for a red wine to go with our food which of course was completely seafood and the pinot noir suggested was delicious and not expensive. It was light and matched our food well despite being the 'wrong' type of wine.

The tuna tartare was well prepared and the 'extras' you get as appetizers were great and possibly better than the food we ordered.

The owner/manager was hard to engage but was obviously proud of his restaurant and service was excellent. It came recommended from someone with high end tastes who has been there many times and we felt like we got what we expected. We were very pleased with our dinner.

There is a great view of the port at night and it may be the reason you pay a little more. Total spent with a bottle of wine was 145€. We'd definitely go again.