All reviewscroissantsone nightthird floorother guestsjasminepinscheesegpshostromeluggageelevator
Reviewed 7 June 2015

The B&B has rooms recently renovated with tast. Rooms are perfectltly clean. The location is very good one - close to the center but far from the noise. Jasmine is a pefect hostess, friendly. you like her from the first minute.

Room Tip: All rooms are well appointed,
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2015

Jasmine, the owner of La Casa di Tufo was excellent and very welcoming. She was so helpful and friendly with restaurants, sights, transport etc. We drove there from Greve in Chianti and had a bit of trouble manoeuvring the car up the narrow streets. Our GPS was very helpful. Jasmine drove with us to the parking lot which was an extra charge (very minimum and well worth it.) It was a struggle getting the bags up the stairs but that's a big part of Italy. The B&B is in an excellent part of the old town, easy walking to everything. Our room was very big with a well equipped kitchen, big bathroom and a cute loft if you had children. My husband and I were travelling with My sister, husband and their grown up daughter. They were very happy with their room also. Breakfast was basic but certainly enough for us. We spent 4 nights there and enjoyed every minute of it. The B&B was very old Italian. Loved it. Excellent Wi-Fi also. Jasmine kept in touch with me before our trip and sent us a little map to help with the driving. Thank you Jasmine.(your English was excellent)

Room Tip: Be prepared for the narrow streets which are also walk-ways. Stairs to carry your luggage up.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2015

Jasmine was a great hostess.She made us comfortable from our initial meeting. She graciously allowed us to use the common area for an impromptu lunch. She also let us use the small washer in the kitchen to wash our clothes. Her recommendation for dinner turned into a wonderful experience featuring local cuisine. The location of this B&B was excellent for exploring the wonderful hill town of Orvieto. The stairs to the rooms were a bit of a challenge for me because I use a cane. But that would not deter me from staying here again, The entire experience was a pleasure. Note: We took a taxi from the Orvieto train station. The only way to go.

Room Tip: All of the rooms were nice. Choose the rooms on the maim floor if anyone has a problem with stairs.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2015

First stop from Rome airport in my trip to Tuscany I had a quadruple room that was confortable and spacious . With my heavy luggage It was a bit unconfortable to the 3 small levels until the room. The owner was very nice and polite with us . Arriving by car was not so easy since the street in front of the building is really narrow and the parking place not so close. Good breakfast and silent sleep with an easy walk to the center of this charming place

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2014

This was a fabulous B & B! The owner was a delight, the continental breakfast made us feel spoiled (thank you Jasmina for serving our boys Cioccolata Calda). We arrived on foot, so the small only downside was that it was a hike to the other side of town on foot from the funicular. It wasn't bad, thou as we instantly got a lay of the town. Other than that we have absolutely to bad comments to make about Casa di Tufo. Beautifully decorated, beds are very comfortable, rooms large enough to hold a family of 4.
We hope to return and once again enjoy Jasmina's hospitality.
PS...dont miss a day trip to Civita di Bagnoregio. An absolute no miss.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family