“Quick diner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Staying at the Cavour hotel in Novara this restorant is fine to have a quick diner. Lots of pizza on the menu. The Quattro stagioni was a bit salty but tastefull and with Fresh toppings.
Very bright lights in the restorant.

Fast service.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 26 July 2016

A family owned place, with friendly and attentive service. A wide variety of flavors and combinations of pizza, the base so thin and crispy, real good. The house wine is a good match for this pizza.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I tried the fixed price menù. Three couerses , and for each course, yuo can choose among four dishes.. Pasta, meat, fish and greens are listed. Many dishes are oven cooked, so that, PIZZA, is another possibility offered from menù.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 14 February 2016

We arrived late on a very cold January night. We were welcomed without a reseration and made to feel comfortable quickly. The food was traditional Piedmontese and of very high quality, beautifully presented.

The lady on the desk told us it was her business and she took much pride in going through how her family worked there and where they sourced things from.

We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 27 January 2015

This restaurant received one star because I ate there twice and the first time the food was good enough for a second visit... that turned out to be a disaster. A calcio match was on TV and the staff was more interested in that than the service I wasn't receiving. Even trying to get their attention did not good. But somehow they showed up with a bill for a meal I didn't eat forI told them that Pork Marsala is not served cold.
The crux is that it was my birthday and I went without dinner and still got charged. When I refused to pay they still charged my card from my previous visit.
Don't get the heartache I had after having what was until that time a wonderful day at LaScala in Milan.

Date of visit: March 2014