“Poor food, poor service ”
Review of Tre Lanterne

Tre Lanterne
Ranked #109 of 416 Restaurants in Novara
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

There was a large party that had arranged a set menu in the restaurant. We were waiting for the food to be served for nearly 1 hour, as they had forgotten to serve a table of 12, whilst the other members of our party had finished and had left the restaurant.

One male waiter in particular was quite rude, and failed to accommodate simple requests.

I definitely wouldn't rush back in a hurry.

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

I was spending a few days in my hometown in Italy (I live in London now) and decided to have lunch out with my boyfriend.
I used to go to Tre la terne when I was living here and have to admit it was great to go back!
We had polpo con patate as starter, then fish and basil potatoes and he had a mix of grilled fish.
All accompanied by an amazing white wine.
The staff is super kind and welcoming as usual and the restaurant is really fancy (it looks like the interiors of a boat!) so my boyfriend who never been there before was really pleased too!
It's always a pleasure to be back and will definitely go back next time I visit Italy!

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Centrally located in the old city downton. Clean and large place..We arrived early because we were going to a theatre gala that night. We were lucky to get a table because although everything was already booked they told us that if we did not mind they needed the table before 8pm. We agreed and ordered a salad that was large enough for two and two main dishes.
Food was good . We did not have the pizza that looked delicious. Service not that fast but ok

Reviewed 21 November 2015

We showed up as a group having reserved only a few minutes before, mentioning 14 people which turned out to be 17. After a few minutes of waiting for the staff to get tables ready ( and it was a Saturday night ) we were seated and the order taken. Our meals and drinks were served quickly and the food was delicious. Copious amounts of the house red were enjoyed and we had a thoroughly enjoyable evening.
Not a luxury restaurant but honest good food at very reasonable prices.. Two thumbs up

Reviewed 5 June 2012

A friendly indoor only resturant in the centre of town. which has a very good menu. the service and the food is always first class and the prices are reasonable