“Fabulous home in a perfect location”
other travellers have booked this property
patio courtyard
room 'Lavanda' first floor
room 'Lavanda' first floor
room 'Ortensia' first floor
room 'Ortensia' first floor
room 'Rosa' on the ground floor
first floor plan
ground floor plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Lisa T
Atlanta, Georgia
“Fabulous home in a perfect location”
Reviewed 23 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Wow! I took my mum for her 70th birthday and we were so excited when we arrived at La Casina Toscana! It was way better than we had even imagined. The home itself was beautiful and so well taken care of. It was also spotlessly clean which is always #1 on my list. The views from the two terraces are exquisite...like a painting. One view is of the hills, vineyards and olive trees and the other is of Montepulciano which sits up on a hill.
The location of La Casina Toscana couldn't have been better. The bus station is a five minute walk from the house or you can walk the entire way to the town, which is more strenuous since it is all up hill. The orange bus goes every 30 minutes to the top of Montepulciano to Piazza Grande. We had hired a car which we used to drive to Florence and surrounding areas, but we found it wasn't necessary to get around by car in Montepuliciano since the roads are narrow and mostly one way. At the end of a busy day exploring, we were very happy to get back to La Casina Toscana for pre dinner appetizers and wine (the supermarket is also a five minute walk!).
I highly recommend this home and I can't wait to go back again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The home itself, the views and the location
Liked least: only to walk the steep driveway as my mum who is 70, struggled a bit
Friends getaway Older travelers
24 May 2015
I really thank you for the nice review, it was very nice to meet you!
I hope to see you soon and .... embraces your mom!
Thanks for everything!
Davide
nickieph2...
Santa Clarita, California
“Amazing…absolutely breathtaking!”
Reviewed 25 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I can't say enough about how amazing our stay was at La Casina Toscana. My boyfriend and I both had an amazing time here and both agreed it was the highlight of our 2 week vacation in Europe. The house is beautiful to say the least. It had everything we needed and more. My boyfriend and I both have kids, they did not accompany us on this stay however we both talked about what a perfect place La Casina is to bring our families on vacation. We had a car however there is a bus stop right around the corner which has a connection to the train. The house is a 5 minute walk to the main town which is gorgeous, however I would be perfectly content spending a couple days inside the house and in the yard just admiring the views. Davide is a great host, he went above and beyond to accommodate our needs and was very helpful in answering our questions and recommending places to eat and visit. He's very pleasant and nice. Thank you Davide for everything, we will definitely be seeing you again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Amazing town, host and home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Mar 2015
Thanks guys, you've been very kind!
I will be very happy to welcome you again, maybe together with your families!
See you soon and thanks again for everything!
Davide
Christine...
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Lovely little house in Montepulciano”
Reviewed 10 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We thoroughly enjoyed our short stay here - Davide and his family were very hospitable.He is a very good communicator in English and was attentive without being intrusive.
An ideal location for us, though the property has a steep drive downwards to the house and could prove to be a little tricky in winter weather.
I would definitely recommend you visit for a comfortable self- catering base and would be happy to return myself!

Liked best: The renovated Tuscan farmhouse and cosy log fire
Liked least: The driveway
11 Feb 2015
Thank you very much, I hope to welcome you again! Davide
Reviewed 17 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
19 Nov 2014
Many thanks, you were fantastic! I'll see you in your next holiday in Italy! Davide
La Mesa, California
Reviewed 6 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Attentiveness of host to all needs. Comfortableness of the property.
Friends getaway Older travelers
11 Nov 2014
I thank you from my heart, you are truly wonderful people; hope to see you soon, maybe during your next vacation !!! Thanks, Davide
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing