“Lovely, popular local restaurant...”
Review of Galluzzi

Galluzzi
Price range: USD 17 - USD 40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The oldest restaurant in Valdinievole, typical Tuscan cuisine, fresh pasta, meat cooked on the charcoal grill, game, mushrooms and tartufi.Pizzeria. Wide selection of Tuscan wines. Sweets exclusively homemaid.Great our attention to food intolerance with a full menu for celiacs. 2 lounges and 2 large outdoor rooms of which is covered by a centuries-old wisteria located along a stream for a fresh dining in the quiet countryside. Large private car park.
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This is a charming and popular local restaurant, very good prices and some excellent food to be had. You may need to book in advance (quite astounding considering the location), but it will be worth it.

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

Beautiful and typical tuscan cuisine! We live only 5 minutes from the restaurant and we where presently suprised! The restaurant is rustic and homey and the food very delicious! We where 7 people and all got different plates but all came together and very fast after order although the place was completely full on that Wednesday night! The portions are very big and generous, and the price it's fair (for wine,starters,first courses, dessert and water about 120 € for all 7 of us!!).
Definitely recommend the place not only for turist but also for locals!

Reviewed 6 April 2015

Having eaten over the road and wishing to eat at a higher rated restaurant a little further away that was full we jumped into le margherita on Easter Sunday pleased to get a table...served politely and efficiently every morsel was terrific.....in fact my wife suggest the gnocchi was the best ever eaten....recommend the fiorentina ...nice wine and tremendous value....worst part was the drive back to town on a full stomach....really worth going up the hill though

Reviewed 15 September 2014 via mobile

Went there for dinner due to good reviews on TA while staying in Montecatini.
It was a bit tricky for my gps to find but it was absolute worth it and we were really happy because the food was excellent. Pasta with hare, pizza, salat with shrimps, dessert especially panna cotta and the house wine were outstanding for a reasonable value. There also is a nice parking. Claudio and all the staff were truly friendly, funny and anxious.
I would highly recommend and for sure we come back as soon as possible.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

While staying in Pistoia we were looking for a place to eat, and as usual I head to TA for help. I found this little gem nearby, so off we went. Good call by most on this place. We arrived at opening time, 7:15. The place started getting busy at 8:00. We each had pizza which was some of the best we had in our 2 weeks in Italy (and I certainly had my share). My wife had a wine, I had a beer, and we each had dessert. Then the manager/owner? gave us a taste of grappa on the house. I think the bill was €25. Nice little out of the way place, easy parking in back, great ambiance.