All reviews per day lockers playground garage basement children sauna reception ski
Reviewed 6 July 2018

We we spent 2 nights at the hotel in June. The room was great, lots of space for my husband and I and our 2 kids. The kids absolutely loved the pool and the playground outside. It was definitely a highlight of the trip for them!
The lady at the front desk was super nice and helpful as well! We had a great time.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I had separate bedroom for me & my wife and the living room with queen size bed for my child. We also had a balcony and of course well equipped bathroom. In the basement you'll find very convenient garage, ski room with spacious lockers (including ski boot dryiers). There is also wellnes & spa area with swiming pool and playing area for childrens. At the reception you'll easy find help with any issue.
The rooms are very clean, also bed linnen, towels. In my room I had air conditioning. The cleaning they do everyday. You have to pay additionally for garagre 10€ per day or 5€ per day for internal private parking. It is worth to book it in advance, the places for cars are limited in Moena. The breakfast in my opinion was vary tasty and for sure enough big (unlimited), but each day the same offer (for me enough diversified). They serve very good coffee to the breakfast. What I would complain is limited entry for children to spa area. Exept of swiming pool is the children below 16 years cannot go to sauna or to other faclities even with parents care. I cannot understant this policy. The have rule to use swim suit or at least towel in sauna (no naked people) - so what's goig on? Are the children too noisy? May by sometimes, but the 2 or 3 Italians in sauna were shouting like 20 of children in kindergarden - disaster :)
So, of course I really recommend this place with this small minus (entry limitation to spa area for kids).

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2016

We spent just one night in one of the suites, suitably discounted because of the quiet period (a Sunday before Christmas).
The location is great, basically in the town centre but in a quiet side street.
The room is large, clean, well equipped/furnished and very comfortable. The bed is firm as I like it. Complimentary tea/coffee making are provided.
The personnel was extremely polite and professional.
Breakfast was not vast but offered good quality products (I loved the ricotta and the jams!), except perhaps the juices.
We did not use the facilities but there seemed to be many: play rooom, sauna, etc.
Just a few minor criticisms:
- At this price and in this category I would like a continuous presence at reception, instead of having to phone at some day hours and during the night.
- Similarly, I think the standard checkout time should be later than 10.00. (they were pretty relaxed and flexible on this point on this occasion), to be fair.
- Parking fee feels odd to me, but maybe it's standard in the area.
- Small TV screen (on the other hand plenty of outdoor attractions, so not essential...).
- There was a pipe noise during the night which affected sleep, but this was a one-off problem, I think, which was reported. Otherwise the room was very quiet.
Recommended.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thoughtfuldiner
Reviewed 22 March 2016

The staff was fabulous, the room was super clean & had lots of storage space. Pool, sauna and turkish bath & wonderful play room for the kids. A Wonderful woman was there to take care of the kids as well. Short walk to the city center. Perfect hotel for a family !

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 1anamericaninitaly
Reviewed 9 September 2015

This Clubresidence was fantastic. The staff were very friendly, the apartment spacious and comfortable. Laundry facilities easy to use, they had a supervised club area for children to play in as well as a play area for the 'big' children. Spacious parking, comfortable beds, spacious bathrooms, fridge facilities (however no freezer), close to a number of restaurants and souvenier shops. small grocery store within walking distance with a larger one less than 5 minutes away by car. It was everything we had wished for. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family