“Perfect holiday house”
other traveller has booked this property
exterior Living area
Living area
bedroom
Bedroom
small sea view kitchen
large bathroom with washing machine
my hen
sea view from the apartment
pirvate sea view terrace with all conforts
my rabbit Susanna
Jeranto bay
Atrani village - Amalfi Coast
Paestum
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

RCFreeman
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Perfect holiday house”
Reviewed 20 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Beautiful light, clean and airy apartment with great sea view which can be seen lying in bed or from the large balcony. Isabella made us feel very welcome and had lots of local knowledge to share. Energetic walks and good bus service. to a variety of beaches. We hope to return.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
22 Sep 2014
Dear Rachel,
thanks a lot for your great review.
It has been a great pleasure to meet you and welcome you into my apartment. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay in my house and the sea view. I hope to see you both soon.
Ciao Isabella
Susan L
Portland, Maine
“Lovely apartment located in an authentic small Italian Village”
Reviewed 30 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

In May and June, 2013, my husband and I stayed for two weeks in this comfortable and perfectly located apartment. The town of Sant' Agata is away from tourists and offers a grocery store, green grocer and various other small shops to provide the amenities to stock your kitchen. Isabella met us at the bus station and was most helpful directing us around the area. The apartment had everything needed for a comfortable stay. We ate at home every other day to take advantage of the beautiful setting and the simple food available. During the day we enjoyed beautiful walks along ancient, quiet walkways and roads.
The bus service took us to Amalfi and Positano for exploration. We also took the bus to neighboring villages and walked back to Sant' Agata. We plan to return and will stay with Isabella in this beautiful apartment.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the setting, high over the Gulf of Salerno and the wonderful networks of walks
Liked least: internet connection through Verizon and AT&T was spotty
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
30 Jun 2013
Dear Susan and Harry,
thank you for your great review. I'm very happy that you enjoyed your stay in my apartment and I hope to see you again soon.
Grazie
Isabella
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing