“The best fish restaurant ”
Review of La Lisca

La Lisca
Ranked #13 of 174 Restaurants in Marina di Massa
Price range: USD 29 - USD 58
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Our host on Dolci Agrumi recommended this restaurant and she was right. If you really for a fish dinner or linch and wants fresh and well done plate without “plying around “, simply go and enjoy.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

The town is deserted-The restaurant was not! We had an 8:00 reservation-did I really need one? I'm so glad I reserved! By 8:30, the restaurant was full-many locals enjoying a Friday night seafood dinner-and the food was truly delicious. We rarely get fresh oysters and my husband enjoyed them very much. The fritto misto was delicious as well-lightly battered and full of octopus, shrimp, and vegetables. We'd eat there again. The staff was friendly and efficient as well.

1  Thank Nancy171717
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I was brought here for a business lunch in Massa. The food is absolutely Devine. Seafood and pasta! We had a trio taster for our antipasto and I had the seafood ravioli for my main dish. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Very good service, excellent dinner, also nice atmosphere. Ate mussels and lobster - good served and everything were fresh and tasty. We recommend to visit this place.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I got a recommendation from a friend of mine to go here. The owner told us that we would have to have dinner in the terrace. Despite the bad weather and cold, the terrace is closed, having just the disadvantage of the door with a movement detector.
After a few minutes waiting, the owner told us that we would have a table inside and in 5 minutes they got it ready.

- waiting not that long without reservation
- small portions, mainly a gourmet kind of restaurant
- owner and waitresses are extremely polite and have good manners. Not necessarily the nicest ones but ok.
- they definitely need a help serving. Too many people in the kitchen and only 3 people in the restaurant.
- food well prepared, however pay attention when ordering. For instance, I'm allergic to spicy food. I have particularly asked if they could prepare a pasta without the spicy (pepper or similar), they said yes yes.. but the true is that two plates of pasta arrived and tasted exactly the same way.

I liked but unfortunately I won't come back.