Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
TirreniaMike
Livingston, New Jersey
Just wonderful
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 July 2022
I hesitate to write a 5 star review for fear that if I want to return, all the apartments will be rented! But I can't help it. We stayed here for one week in June, 2022, and it was an excellent experience. We have cousins in town and normally stay for several weeks, but this was our first trip back since 2019 due to Covid, and had many other stops to make. Residence Stella has 10 apartments. We stayed on the ground level but later saw some on the upstairs level, with balconies. All very nice, with air-conditioning, wifi, tv, etc. There is a washer and dryer on a sundeck that also has a jacuzzi. The place is spotless. It is a half block from the beach and a short walk into the center of town. It's managed by Luca and his dad (who may be our cousins too. Maybe. We have lots of cousins.) If you come by car, there is free parking on the property. If you have any problem while you are there, Luca will handle it for you. Much better service than at any hotel. Please stay here. (Just don't take my apartment at the same time!)
Date of stay: June 2022
    AU$131
3.1 km from Residence Stella
Beachfront
View more hotels in Marina di Massa
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2021

It was a really great experience to stay in this charming family runed residence. Great hospitality by Luca and his father, they are both so friendly and helpful. The place is really clean and well maintained. You have everything that you need. Great apartments, very cozy and nice outdoor spaces, central but still quiet. We enjoyed very much of the balcony, jacuzzi and the bicycles.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

I’ve been here for 2 months and I’ve to stay for other 6 for work and it saved my transfer. Super kind host, he allowed me to bring my kitten and to have a personal parking. Rooms are definitely excellent: kitchen full of items, air conditioning, smart tv, big shower. It’s near a free beach, but you can take the bike (free) and go wherever you want. Washing machine and jacuzzi are available too, I’m gonna try them today for the first time :) I’m here for business, but I’d stay here for vacation too!

Room tip: Parking available and near supermarket
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2020

I've lost count of how many times I've stayed in Residence Stella. Feels like a second home by now. Its location is superb, near the beach and the avenue. The apartments are very nice, tidy and clean. Installations are very good. The family that runs the residence is very kind and helpful. If I had to travel again to Marina, I would stay here without a doubt.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank carlosgs007
Reviewed 7 March 2017

As soon as I arrived, with our clients, we were warmly received by Luca the owner. Check-in was almost immediate and we were then taken to our individual apartments. The first aspects we all noticed immediately is the cleanliness and absolute care to detail of the outside. All the apartments are fully furnished and absolutely clean and very spacious. Almost all apartments have even two televisions and two aircons. The bathroom has a very modern shower and kept extremely well. The Residence has shops, restaurants and bars at walking distance and so this makes it a strategic stop if one has to travel to other locations. The nearest train station is not even 5 minutes away by car. The owners are very kind at your complete disposal in case of any needs. I truly enjoyed my stay and will definitely return as soon as I can.

Room tip: I piano al primo piano sono bellissimi, ma vanno prenotati in anticipo.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NatashaC2352
Reviewed 25 June 2016

Marina di Massa, one of the nicest place near Viareggio, and Carrara, and Pisa.
Residence Stella is in front of the long beach of Massa, nice piscine and whirlpool,
very clean rooms and a good service, breakfast as you like it, italian atmoshphere.

Date of stay: August 2015