All reviews bus stop la torre large supermarket single room residential neighborhood nice garden very pleasant stay around the corner family hotel great small hotel recommend this hotel leave early short walk easy access to venice main building mestre train station italian standards
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the b&b for 3 days..very nice hotels with very nice staff..cannot go wrong there...super good breakfasts...takes a 5 min walk to bus and tramway...take 6L bus to venice is about 15 min. Only negative is there is no restaurants close by.
If we knew for same price we could stay in lido...which is 5 min from venice bus water bus.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2015

This is our gem coming to Venice : small, friendly, high quality and more than reasonably priced (good breakfast - free parking - close to Venice by public transport). Coming here every year (at least once) since ten years !

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Roberta R, Direttore at Antica Villa Graziella, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Dear Sir,
thank you for your loyalty and for your review once again, positive! :-)
I hope that all the staff and I, we always manage to meet your expectations and I hope to see you again next year.

Greetings ..... soon
Roberta

Reviewed 1 September 2015

This is quite a small hotel. I shared a room with 2 others, but contrary to other reviewers our room was pretty decent in size. The decor is a bit dated, but everything was clean and the wifi worked perfectly. The breakfast was also quite nice, and the staff was very friendly. Although the hotel is out of the city center, it is still easily reachable with the bus, which stop is not far away.

The only odd thing is that when I asked to print our airplane tickets, we were charged 5 cents per page whereas most hotels offer it for free.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Thank S Maria Magdale... M
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I was there with my family for three nights in August 2015. Rooms are small but it is only place for sleeping not for spending time. Stuff is extremely polite and helpful. They can organize tickets to Venice, map, information about Venice. Breakfasts were good and in italian style. Parking is small but with their custom to leaving car keys in reception they can move cars if needed. It is maybe not common in other hotels but here with a little trust this system works. I would recommend this hotel for longer stay to visit beautiful Venice. Grazie mille.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tomaszf216
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

Good:
Kind staff
Close to a bus that takes you to Venice

Bad:
Very small room, it didn't even have enough room to open our suitcase
Tiny bathroom with very unconfortable shower.

The hotel is ok for a one night stay. I spent two and was not as confortable as expected.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sir, thank you anyway for your feedback.

So it allows me to explain that unfortunately Villa Graziella, not a purpose built hotel may have some good points; such as to look like a house from the early 900 with a lovely garden, and negative as in your case, that to have all different rooms of varying sizes, including 2 quite small, although comfortable as all the others!
In this regard, being aware that maybe stay for 2 nights in a small room with terrace could be uncomfortable, the next morning I remember having you apologized for the inconvenience and I offered a larger room on the same floor, but you refused my offer, saying it was okay for you to stay in that room.
In any case, I apologize to you again, perhaps we don't have understood and then I'm so sorry that you have not so enjoyed our friendly service.

Best regards