“Great Espetada at the Concordia Restaurant”
Review of Hotel Concordia

Hotel Concordia
Ranked #39 of 127 Restaurants in Livigno
Price range: USD 12 - USD 35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Concordia Lounge bar is one of the trendiest night spots in Livigno. From 5 p.M. On, tourists and friends can be found here, sampling the cocktails and the tasty buffet prepared by the chef. It's the natural place to go if you're looking for an exclusive nook that's also lively and fun. The cocktails and the international selection of wines complete the Lounge Bar's exclusive offer. Along with the padded chairs and parlors inside, there are also long wooden table outside, where one can admire the parade of tourists along the shopping street. A discreet and fashionable place, the Lounge Bar is perfect for breakfast and afternoon snacks, featuring delicious homemade cakes and pies. Ideal for a light lunch break between shopping and a scenic walk. The Concordia Restaurant is a point of reference in Livigno for those looking for quality cuisine. Traditional alpine recipes are re-worked thanks to the chef's gastronomic creativity. The local ingredients are carefully selected and recombined, sometimes through innovative cooking methods. The dining area is a blend of modernity and tradition, with large picture windows that provide great views of the surrounding mountains. The two small stüas (cozy nooks lined in weathered wood) are perfect for convivial dinners with friends or romantic candlelight snacks for two. An excellent wine list and special tasting menus complete our exclusive offer.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Although it was called "Schidione Concordia" - it looked and tasted like an Espetada. I had one as a birthday celebration and thoroughly enjoyed it. The evening at the Restaurant was a very pleasant one and the meal was delicious - if a little pricey for a tourist with a bad exchange rate. The staff were friendly and efficient and gave us great service throughout the evening, which made for a delightful celebration.

Would I go back - given the opportunity, God willing, yes.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Having visited Living and the Hotel Concordia many times in the winter and occasionally in the summer - we have just returned from a relaxing break recently.
The weather was generally good and were able to visit the surrounding area and slightly further afield without any problem as a perfect location for sightseeing but also with enough to occupy you in Livigno itself.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

First i have to say it is nice hotel in center of city. Nice bar,good atmosphere. But let me tell you what's wrong. I made reservation online, got my conformation and i showed up in hotel reception after 1000 km of driving. When arrived with all my skiing gear ( a lot ) they told me they are full for the evening and i have to spend one night in another hotel far away from center. My complaining did not change anything. It was bussy week and everything soldout so my other option was to sleep in my car because it was late afternoon already. So unprofessional and worst of all i learn from my friend who live in Livigno it was not their first time. Can't confirm but seeing what happened to me very possible

1  Thank Strikan S
Lungolivigno, Direttore at Hotel Concordia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2017

Hello from Livigno,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I am happy you like the hotel and our services.

Unfortunatley what you write is not corresponding to what happened. It's true we had not a room available when you arrived because we had a problem in the hotel with another guests but we had another exceptionally good option for you. In fact, we had another room ready for you in our other Hotel Lac Salin, which is a four star deluxe hotel we do own one chilometer away from Concordia. I was very sorry for the situation and I personally took care of the situation and I excused myself for the inconvenient many times trying to deal with your rudeness.

Said that you did not sleep in your car but you checked in the above hotel and the day after you moved to hotel Concordia for a week. This is exactly what happened.

Anyway, please do not hesitate to contact me should you require more accurate information about this situation.

Regards,

S Leone

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Great menu and service, we were placed in a small room just of the main dining area which allowed us a bit of privacy, we were a a group of 9 so it worked well.
Food was really good and tasty will go again if we get back!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

It looked amazing from the outside, but not the best meal we've had. Beautiful interior.

The soup was average, and it took an hour to get our mains after we had our soup ... on arrival the risotto was very good, but the kids were so tired after all that waiting.

The restaurant was almost empty - thus no obvious reason why the service was so slow. Maybe we were just unlucky.