“Fantastic food! ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Price / quality amazing. Fantastic food, always lots of customers. Discovered some new dishes, overall a great place to eat.

Date of visit: May 2015

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Just 2 minutes from the Levico SPA. The menu is interesting an they have the coccio pizza that may resemble the deep pan. The staff was kind and efficient.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank 371BorisS
Reviewed 22 May 2015

Delicious pizza, nice pasta, a little bit slow stuff, but we are in Italy of course :-) It is comfortable Inside.

Date of visit: May 2015
Stefano C, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Millennium, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2015

Good evening Andrea,
I am proud to read your review.

I hope to see you next time you come in Italy.

Stefano C.

Reviewed 26 October 2014

So far, from ny point of view, this is the best restorant-pizzeria in Levico. The atmospheare is very nice, the service is very good and even if sometimes is not very fast, but the taste of the dishes will cover everithing. The best Colzone I've ever tasted! Realy nice place. It is very sad that they are closed till 19 november 2014 for maintainance, so I should find another place)).

Date of visit: October 2014
Stefano C, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Millennium, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2014

Good evening Михаил,
we are so happy to be your favourite restaurant in Levico... And we are so sad that you were in Levico when we were closed...

We hope you can come back to Levico soon.
For now, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Stefano C.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My wife and I stopped here on the advice of hour hotel manager . He was right ..... Superb authentic pizza for a fair price . My wife had the vegetarian and I had a pepperoni and mushroom with roasted peppers . Delicious . We took it to go and the gracious I hospitality of the staff to help us with our lack of italian language was terrific .!
Thanks , it made our last night it Italy just great !!!!

Date of visit: June 2014
Stefano C, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Millennium, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Good evening Sunworshi,
I wanted to thank you for the great review.

We are really happy to have made ​​it great, your last Italian evening.

The staff at Millennium