“Go for the (sea)food, not the ambiance”
Review of En Tragia

En Tragia
Ranked #41 of 130 Restaurants in Lerici
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2015

Had the pulpo appetizer, seafood linguine, spaghette scoglie, seafood platter, penne with scampi, calzone, spaghetti bolognese. It was so good the first night, we went back a second time during our stay. Owner was the waiter - he was very personable and attentive. Ambiance is more of a family restaurant - bright lights, tv running, - but locals also showed up to eat which is always a good sign. Go for the seafood is my recommendation - it was fresh - and the best polpo I have ever had. Tasted like the sea!

1  Thank GinaCL

Reviewed 2 November 2015

we had dinner 3 nights in a row and every night it got better n better .staff is great
very reasonable pricing you cant go wrong . My backround is Italian and it reminds me of my grandma home style tasting

1  Thank Aldo V
Reviewed 22 April 2015

On my three weeks business trip in Lerici, this is one of the place where I went the most to eat. Very small inside, but a big terrasse outside. Everything I got to eat there was very good. It was one of the only place that I found on my first day at 9:30 pm that was still open when I got off work. The owner is very nice and he also speaks english and french. Will be back if ever in Lerici again.

1  Thank PatLam17
Reviewed 20 December 2014

We were in Lerici at a quiet non touristic time and walked from our hotel and stumbled upon En Tragia on a wet windy night. We were the only customers and it was like stepping back in time. The owner and staff were very accommodating and the meal was the biggest I've eaten in a long time. Good pasta and seafood, simple but special too.
Loved it as an experience. We went back a couple of nights later and sat outside and were not disappointed. Good friendly service and good food.

Reviewed 29 September 2014

There are a lot of restaurants to choose from in Lerici, but this is a pretty good choice for a seat right at the seafront, with a nice view of the gorgeous bay and the castle. Service was ok, food was pretty good, and prices not as much of a tourist-ripoff as one might expect!

Tip: a bathroom is available here, too - go into the gelato shop on the corner and it's at the end of the store.