“Excellent Seafood and an Exceptional View”

Ristorante del Molo
Ranked #17 of 130 Restaurants in Lerici
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ristorante prospiciente il porticciolo turistico di Lerici. Veranda esterna riparata e interni al piano rialzato dai quale si gode una vista spettacolare sul Golfo dei Poeti. Si gusta pesce freschissimo a centimetro zero e ottimo vino.
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Lunch was a real treat at Ristorante del Molo. My wife and I shared a spaghetti del Mare primo a grilled mixed seafood secondo and a half liter if the house white wine. All were great.

Service was leisurely, but attentive and courteous. No problem at all sharing portions. We ended with a coffee feeling satisfied.

The view is priceless. The harbor was sunny and calm. Felt as though we had just left a spa.

Already making plans to return next Spring.

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank 1HappyTravellerr

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing view... great seafood!
We order a tartar and sashimi platter it was really good!
Then a crab pasta! The presentation as perfect!
Highly recommended...

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank Chepanitos2
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

We went there for lunch. The view on the port is pretty nice. The carpaccio of fresh fish and grilled fish and sea food was just amazing. Very balance taste and the seasoning was simply perfect. Home made desert are very original and delicious (e.g Cinamon panna cotta with red wine caramel). Great use of local product and fresh fish. Service was a little slow due to the large number of people
but I'm planning to be back there for diner anyway ;)

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank stephaneb298
Reviewed 12 May 2016

If you love fish dishes and want to have an excellent dinner this is the right place. The location is wonderful just in front of the litlle Harbour. The service and the atmosphere are really wonderful. The price is bit high but it is a good value!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank imparziale007
Reviewed 7 November 2015

Set a short distance from the major tourist places in the Lerici marina, Ristorante del Molo is the real deal. Unfortunately for me, I do not eat seafood, but my husband does so I figured I'd find something to eat on the menu for myself so he could enjoy a night of seafood. Not seeing anything on the menu, we explained the problem to our server and they graciously made up a delicious plate of grilled vegetables. The service was very good, the wine was nice and the view was excellent. This is an outdoor venue with plenty of seating.

Date of visit: June 2015