“Unusual seafood centric meal”
Review of Pin Bon

Pin Bon
Ranked #18 of 130 Restaurants in Lerici
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

There is no menu. What there is, is a stupendous view toward Lerici and, I believe, Portovenere, from their perch high atop a hill. There is also a very friendly family of owners and staff. Several appetizers are brought to the table. Then there is a choice of pasta dishes. After that, there is an entree, wood grilled seafood, the specialty of the restaurant. Then dessert and limoncello or something else. We enjoyed a carafe of a house sparkling wine. It was a fun evening with a great view. Trust the waiter's recommendation. Fernando, and I may have his name wrong, perhaps it is Francisco, asked us to trust him. We did and we enjoyed many local specialties. It was a lot of food, so skip lunch if you decide to try this restaurant.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

This was my 2nd visit to Pin Bon and as amazing as the 1st visit last year. The food is so delicious! When you arrive, you are served a large assortment of antipasti - whatever the kitchen has made fresh. Then you are offered a variety of primi courses - I have yet been able to fit in a secondi course. We had a seafood spaghetti and trofie with pesto that were both so fresh and delicious! No one had room after the antipasti and pasta. The wine was very good too - all this for 30 Euro each. A definite must if you are in this area. A windy road to get to this destination, but the food, stellar view and attractive waiters make it a must. Looking forward to my next visit to Italy and Pin Bon!

Reviewed 18 April 2016

Outstanding local food and service! The anti pasta and second courses were wonderful and filling. Highly recommend this beautiful restaurant.

Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

My second visit to Pin Bon was all that I expected and more. When I was in Italy in October, my family and I had a wonderful lunch at this restaurant. On my second visit I wanted to impress my husband. Service is excellent, view breathtaking, food to die for. All at a very raisonable price. A day to remember. I can wait to go back for more next time. The only negative point is you have to diet the day before to accommodate every delicious morsel served at the Pin Bon!!! My mouth is watering just writing this review! Buon appetito.

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

We go here on every possible occasion as the food is delicious, my favourite pasta allo scoglio ever!!!! their fish is really fresh, it's quite difficult to choose what to eat as it's ALL so good.
the views are breathtaking over the gulf of lerici.
it is also family friendly, we usually go with our 5 and 10 year olds and the staff always make a fuss over them!!!!
definitely worth a try rather than the touristy places in the village!