“High-quality food”

Ranked #19 of 152 Restaurants in Grado
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Perfect place if you want to try local seafood with a Spanish twist. Not cheap but totally worth your money. Salad with salmon is a must

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is very well placed and the food is amazing! I've combined a grilled fresh fish with a very common "tavola wine", both very tasty! I really recommend this place for having an excellent dinner!

Reviewed 8 May 2018

The owner is very friendly and helpful, the waitress a customer relationship disaster. We would probably be a lot happier if the first 5 minutes had been a bit smoother. Having a Gnocchi dish and a Spaghetti Ragu' dish, but no be able to provide Gnocchi al Ragu' is a bit odd. Not serving small portions for children but splitting a single dish in two is possible is equally odd. The Boreto Gradese was excellent, the mixed starter average.Wine list is great and the prices are affordable. It's really a matter of finetuning and it would be a great place.

1  Thank ChrisHaenen
Reviewed 30 May 2017

I was here with a friend last saturday, it is a very good place with a good service and a friendly staff. We had a nice reception despite we had not booked. The service was not very fast but it was saturday night and the restaurant was almost full.
We ordered fried calamari, bresaola and a dessert.
The dessert was very good, the calamari a little less but the worst was the bresaola. It killed me!!! I was very bad (vomit and little fever) for two days so I thought it was not fresh. I've never had any problems with bresaola before and I didn't eat anything else during the afternoon so I can safely say that the problem was that bresaola.
I can not say whether the other dishes are good or not, I have never eaten here before; I can only tell you "do not eat bresaola".

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Very nice & sunny day at Grado will be forgotten because of the waitresses who first refused to serve us and than left us waiting for food for more than a hour.
Tip: do not drink house wine, you will have a headache