“Alright”

Price range: USD 12 - USD 29
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Great service. Enormous pizzas (up to 1 meter). Seems quite popular but a bit boring interior. Is located very close to an amusment park.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

I am returning to Giardini after two years and had dinner here last night and am eating again now.

Thought I would check the rating and found this crazy. Tripadvisor is becoming a joke - how can this be so low down in the ratings???? Angry people or competition? This was rates the best Pizza in Sicily!

Anyway take it from me the food here is fantastic and the owner is proud and chooses the best ingredients. The chef Salvatore is amazing.

If you know your Italian pasta and pizza just try a Pistache pasta here or a Buffla pizza...see my photos...

Az I am writing this people are being turned away because all the locals eat here weekends and it is overbooked.

You might have to wait on weekends since there must be 150 people or more at the same time so my advice is to get there early...

I recommend the u tucco Pinot nero

Enjoy!

1  Thank knowthebest
Reviewed 25 June 2017

If you want to try Bruschettas on the yesterday's, cold rubber bread - this is the place for you. Poor, long service and average prices, but the food was terrible. Bleh!

Not recommended, absolutely.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

It was so noisy that we didn't stay. We were sitting when a group of 20 children arrived for dinner. As the room is small it became like a canteen so we didn't order and just left.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

This is a great restaurant especially for those who love pizza. They were very friends with our daughter. We chose a long pizza marinara and it was very very good.