See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I had a single room 2nd floor with use of lift. Shower just poured out the water which frequently was cold. The flush to the toilet basin was like a bidet spray and sprayed over the floor and my feet.Most unsatisfactory!
The breakfast was adequate but the evening meal which was optional and so was an extra charge I considered not value for money and because we returned late one evening the chicken was dried up and almost cremated as a friend described it.
It was a very long journey morning and evening for visits into Rome, Capri and Pompeii.
I would not wish to have to make another visit.

Room Tip: This trip was organised by Leger so rooms were allocated to us
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank robrook
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

The holiday hotel is family run, clean and welcoming and the staff cant do enough for you. The food was lovely and the location is beautiful and being in the hills a lot cooler than rome! We found the room comfortable with a safe and big bathroom. All round I would say that we have thoroughly enjoyed the holiday and would return to this hotel again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhian B
Reviewed 31 August 2016

This is a typical family run Italian hotel, they are very hard working, and nothing is too much for them. If you want 5* this is not the one for you, but if you want the Italian experience in a clean environment with a very warm welcome this is the one. Lovely staff nothing is too much, they were there last thing at night and up very early when we had early trips, with a smile on their faces and happy to serve us.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 30 August 2016

The most uncomfortable bed I ever slept in - just like sleeping on the floor. I don't mind basic and clean, but it would have been nice to be comfortable enough to sleep. There was a safe, but upside down and the angle too weird to work out the instructions so carried everything around with us. Also no fridge or air con.

I read something about there being no toiletries here so rang Leger to specifically ask about that. I was assured that toiletries would be provided in all hotels, so I didn't pack any. There were two little sachets of shampoo and two tiny soaps - we went out the first night and bought some just in case. Good job too, because they were not replaced.

You're told it's ten minutes to town, more like 20, and uphill. And the meals were too expensive for what they were 19euros each!

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you have good legs!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Konce H
Reviewed 14 August 2016

The furniture is a bit old, but the rooms are clean. The owner couldn't have looked after our Leger group any better - early breakfasts when required, and drinks at the bar late into the evening.
Fiuggi is a spa town in the cooler hills south of Rome - a beautiful spot. This part of Fiuggi is full of hotels, but also lots of locals promenading in the evening. Good restaurants are about a 10 minute walk away. We didn't have the set evening meal, but plenty of our party did, so the food must have been acceptable.

Room Tip: Room 28 has a huge balcony. Some chairs out there would have been nice. And wi-fi was only available near the door.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family