See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

So was passing empoli by night. And looked on booking.
Check in was possible at 22.00 pm
Very friendly small hotel.
Brakfast was better then avrage italian breakfast. Means fruits yoghurt chease, salami was available.
60€ is absolutly ok !!!
Thx

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2015

We stayed here on our first night in Tuscany and our second to last night. It was too far from Tuscany to spend our last night. The owners are extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are on the small side but very modern. They have a nice continental breakfast. There is a phenomenal restaurant within walking distance. If you park in their garage be prepared for a challenge. It's extremely tight! They do have parking on the street if you don't want the challenge. I would recommend the Empoli hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms near the center of the hotel have better WiFi reception.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2015

Stayed at the Empoli Hotel as i was working locally. The rooms are exceptionally clean with very good air conditioning, even a radio to listen to while in the shower!!
The owners are a very welcoming couple who will do anything to help during your stay. The breakfast is a simple continental breakfast, but very filling and plenty of choise with endless coffee, tea, juice and bottles of water.
I cannot speak highly enough of the hotel, facilities and the owners!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2014

We are a family of 4 (kids ages 8 and 11). The hotel gave us a large room with four single beds to accomodate us. The room was spacious (we even had room to walk around - a rarity when we are all sharing a room!), and the bathroom was modern and nicely appointed. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly. The breakfast is quite good - excellent quality of food, nice selection. The staff make excellent capuccini! The parking area below the hotel is very tight. We managed it with our American sedan, but it was tricky. Our smaller, Italian car would have been much easier. There is an agriturismo a short walk away that served a very good dinner. The location was perfect for us, just 15 minutes from San Miniato. We will definitely stay here again the next time we are in the area!

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Scarlet000
Reviewed 8 September 2014 via mobile

I have stayed twice at this hotel. Absolutely fantastic! I have an allergy to gluten and when I booked it, I spoke with the owners and told them my food issues. They were more than accommodating and bought me a variety of gluten breakfast snacks and cereal. Traveling with an allergy is hard but The owners made it great! Very modern, trendy, and clean. Gorgeous view from my room of Tuscany. Can't wait to go back,

• Stayed: August 2014