All reviews shuttle service beautiful hotel juice station talented pianist excellent attention spg recognition fitness club an afterthought will stay with us forever sun deck bottle of coke incredible stay beautiful indoor pool fantastic concierge the hotel sits an upgrade dining staff
Reviewed 18 September 2018

the weather was perfect, the spa pools were lovely the service impectable. a continued lovely spot . we spent several days hiking in the Alps and the luxury was deeply appreciated when we returned from our refugio

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank vikingdragon
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We stayed two nights before and one night after our adventure climbing the Via Ferrata. Our time at Cristallo could not have been more lovely: the beauty of the ceilings, the appointments in our room, the expansive view of the Dolomites and a rainbow from our terrace. Beyond that were the many amenities, including transport to town and, even more fun, the electric bikes. One more reason Cristallo is special: the staff. From the moment we arrived each person was gracious. I particularly want to praise Canio (concierage), who went out of his way to retrieve an iphone and sunglasses we left behind.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank jlacanada2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018

No other place in town beats this resort! The people, the spa, the rooms, the food, the service, it is all outstanding! Staying at this hotel made my stay in this beautiful Italian town just so memorable. The views of the Dolomites from the hotel are just picture perfect. This is one of the best resorts I have ever stayed at in all my travels.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NinaW2000
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

My son and I made a last minute decision to stop in Cortina which was fortunate. The hotel is gorgeous resort about 10 minute walk from the center of town. We were warmly welcomed and given a large room with a stunning view of the mountains. Everything in the room was top notch from the bedding down to the toiletries.
The spa was well equipped with sauna, steam, jacuzzi and fresh juices. We did not have time to try the extensive treatments.
Breakfast in the morning was exceptional, quality, variety and service including a cold press juice station.
Overall exceptional experience which I will repeat.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2018

The hotel has amazing facilities and amazing rooms.
The staff is very professional and friendly.
Certainly and hotel we will be back to.
If you are not looking for a modest budget hotel this will be a great experience to taste the Dolomites

Date of stay: August 2018