“Very good!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We went by a indication of the hotel staff! They have a huge amount of different pizzas!!
The ones we tried were excellent!!!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Everything is great at Lo Straniero. Best pizza ever, generous size, high quality ingredients and very well prepared. Reasonable price. I would surely recommend to enjoy Italian pizza

1  Thank itonon
Reviewed 28 June 2015

Really good pizza and worth the walk from our hotel. The restaurant was busy with couples and families alike which showed how popular the place is. We sat outside and enjoyed the cool breeze. Nice one!

Reviewed 1 January 2015

nothing is too much trouble for these people - not much English spoken but the food speaks for itself !!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been eating pizza here since I was 18. I am now 57 (and counting). This in my humble opinion is the best pizza in a 100 km radius. Can't go wrong with a managment that has been the same for over 40 years. A True Neapolitan style pizza. I go out of my way to eat my pizzas here.
Really a great gift to yourself.