“Mediocre at Best”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Wife and I had dinner and were very disappointed. My wife ordered red wine and was brought white. I order a spicy chicken with baked potatoe and received chicken wings(not spicy at all) with baked potato wedges. My wife ordered risotto with shrimp and zucchini. No shrimp or zucchini to be found. The bread presented at the table was dry and tasteless.
The dinner was way overpriced. The staff since it was quiet spent most of their time near the cash “vaping”

Would not recommend as it is overpriced for what you receive.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

We only had a few hours in Civitavecchia, so had a walk around the market & prom, but always looking for a suitable restaurant/bar. And Sora Maria fit the bill. We could sit on the terrace & it wasn't far from the port. There was an excellent selection of food & drink. We shared a seafood salad, and there was more than enough for two. All of the restaurant facilities were clean & modern.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful seafood dinner here. Everything was fresh and delicious. Definitely a lot of local people here. Not hard to find and again very good food

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Tasty food, friendly service and a lovely atmosphere, This restaurant has it all! A definite must go to. Great for families with kids or just a romantic couple. Just go and have a meal, you’ll totally agree with me that it’s the best.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here on the advice of our hotel (Hotel Traghetto) for dinner. It was lovely from the great breeze off the water, to a view of the harbor, to the delectable food. Our party of 6 were all pleased with our orders and the wait staff couldn’t have been more helpful. For example, we had noticed on the posted lunch menu that bruschetta was offered but it was not on the dinner menu. A quick mention to our waiter and he returned with the lunch menu and indicated we could order what we desired. The caprese salad was mouth watering. All I can say is there is something about those Italian tomatoes that just makes my mouth happy. Sora Maria’s tomatoes delivered and then some. Stop in if you have a chance, I recommend it.

Date of visit: June 2018