“Cooking Classes ”

Price range: USD 11 - USD 29
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We do cooking class everydays.
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

OMG!!!!! Amazing experience....we were going to the port of Civitavecchia, the next day and we were looking for something different to do...well this popped up on TripAdvisor. I sent a message and voila we were going. We were picked up and the fun began..we made from start to finish appetizers, gnocchi(I need more work with that lol), eggplant parmigiana ,bolognese sauce....then we all had lunch with wine. Federico, is a fantastic host/teacher...very patient, informative, and funny. We laughed and learned a lot. We still had time before returning to our ship so, Federico helped us organize a tour of the surrounding countryside ...gorgeous!!!! I highly recommend this as an alternative to Rome ...I can't wait to go back and learn how to make pizza!!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Great fun with Frederico (owner of the restaurant) learning some basics of Italian cuisine, Including Bolognaise sauce, Lasagna al Forno, Tiramisu and Gnocchi. Then we got to eat what we cooked. This was a fun time with the owner and his companion Tracey. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Chose this place after reading positive reviews which suggested an emphasis on great customer service and great food. We weren't disappointed.

Federico picked us up from our hotel and drove us to his restaurant which seemed to be opened just for us after contacting him on facebook and getting a swift response.

I need gluten free food due to having coeliac disease and he was all over that providing an excellent GF starter followed by GF spaghetti with a beautiful sauce.

The four of us stayed until after midnight chatting the night away with Federico and Tracey (the latter of which was delighted with us taking PG Tips tea bags with us to satisfy her pangs for home brewed tea - she's from Bristol after all!).

Federico even gave us a whirlwind midnight tour of the city as he knew we were off early the next day onto our cruise ship.

Fantastic hospitality, great food and a really traditional Italian experience. Highly recommended for anyone visiting the city wanting authentic hospitality and they even do Italian cooking classes as well!

Grazie Federico and Tracey.

2  Thank Dave_from_Scotland
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Federico, the chef from Aqua Ristorante in Civitavecchia is the real deal! He picked me up at my cruise ship and took me to his restaurant for a fabulous cooking class. Learned to cook some real yummy Italian dishes. He and Tracey treated me like family. He’ll also arrange any other sights you might want to see while in Civitavecchia. Returned me to cruise ship after a wonderful day. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent cooking class we did for lunch. A must if u r staying overnight in Civitavecchia after or before a cruise. Frederico made eggplant parmigiana gnocchi bolognese tiramisu and more with our group of 10! What a great time we had and the food was delicious!!