“FANTASTIC ”

Ranked #14 of 198 Restaurants in Chieti
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place while in Chieti and am SO GLAD we did! Great service and best pizza we have had while in Italy. Definitely worth a visit!!

1  Thank Tara G

Reviewed 25 October 2016

We had a free evening from visiting relatives, so we dined locally in the town of Chieti. The grilled vegetables were delicious, so delicious that we ordered a second plate. The scamorza (pan fried cheese) along with fresh, thin sliced lean prosciutto was tasty, and we ate it with an order of fresh, warm foccaccia bread. This simple meal with a few glasses of wine equaled anything we ate all throughout Italy.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

My wife and I were walking around trying to find lunch after realizing that the first 3 places we went to either didn't have many options we could agree on or, unfortunately the language barrier was to great. Ristorante Magico Alverman was the perfect spot that we found randomly walking down the street. The menu was in both Italian and English and the serve made an effort to communicate with us. By no means do I expect people to speak English when traveling to other countries, but it is nice when there is an attempt. I had the carbonara, which was unrivaled buy any other carbonara anywhere else that I had it in Italy. My wife had a marinara pizza and she enjoyed that as well.
I would also like to apologize to the manager or owner that we spoke with before leaving. I promised to write this review when I got back home but kept forgetting.

If I'm ever around that part of Italy again I will absolutely go out of my way to eat there again.

Thank you for the great experience.

1  Thank yannxrab
Reviewed 1 August 2015

A nice informal place to eat, serving excellent fresh ravioli and other pasta. For us the diner was rather cheap (30 Euro for two) especially as it also included 0.75 lt very good red wine.

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Very good pasta (we had ravioli with spinach and ricotta and the best carbonara)! Also super tagliata! Great, nice to visit!

3  Thank Anoek K