All reviews per night comfortable bed stayed here recommend this hotel balcony
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

We just needed a room for overnight as we were coming in at 1:30am.
This hotel was cheap as chips for the room quality.
Clean. Reasonable bathroom.
Comfortable bed.
Breakfast was very basic but honestly who would complain at 30 euro per night!
Lovely staff!

Stayed: April 2017
2  Thank Frycheiniog
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days. Rooms are very clean and the staff were great with suggestions of where to go to eat. Free parking and a nice breakfast offered each morning. Very reasonably priced, and our room had a balcony. Would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dawn G
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Great staff, helping with directions, suggestions and giving discounts to attractions where they could.
The room I stayed in had no window, but was recently refurbished. The walls are thin and there are a few kinks to their refurbishment, but the bed is comfortable and it was an overall positive experience to stay at this hotel. Worth the price and the stay.
The owners also own a great restaurant nearby to which they give a 10% discount. That is also worth a visit!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ken S
Reviewed 22 May 2016

The people who own the Hotel Perugina are sweethearts and very willing to accommodate. The problem is that Tripmasters rates this as a four star hotel and at best I would give it two stars. The beds are incredibly uncomfortable, the shower was tiny ( I am 6' tall and 230 lbs and I barely fit into it.) The breakfast was lacking compared to the other 3 hotels we stayed at in Italy (a few pastries and some cold meats). They did have ample parking though if you are driving. Given the choice again I would not even stay in Chianciano Terme. There are very few restaurants close by and not much to do. Montepuciano is a much better choice for great restaurants, things to do and see and central location to the rest of towns to be toured in the area.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim a
Reviewed 3 May 2016

Hotel is nice and clean, staff is friendly. Breakfast is nice, though light (no ham and eggs ). Hotel owner owns a nice restaurant "Tribeca" as well. You can get 10% off there . The only problem I had - I left a scarf there (either in the restaurant or in the room) , and no one respond to emails I'm sending (I even google-translate it to Italian for better understanding :) ). The scarf is pretty expensive, so this incident spoiled my impression of the stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple