“Don't miss this place!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2017

This is an amazing restaurant as evidenced by the amount of local businessmen that eat here for lunch. They have amazing steaks, lamb, pastas and really everything! Loved the wine that was suggested. The waitresses were extremely friendly and attentive. Wish we had this restaurant near us here in the U. S.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

we live in Umbria and as It was my birthday, we went to Julio's. It never disappoints, the staff are always attentive, polite and efficient. Although their speciality is meat, they also have a separate fish menu where we had a lovely seafood starter. My husband and I both opted for steak as our main meal which was perfectly cooked as always. Like everywhere we go to eat in Umbria, you can never go wrong with their house wines, lovely and inexpensive. As an added personal touch when we ordered our desserts, they sung happy birthday and lit a candle. Their coffees and digestivi's are as good as in any bar, a perfectly lovely day! We will def. be back soon. very reasonable priced.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

The highlight of my visit was most definitely the steak. I went for the steak served with rocket and it was so succulent. It was cooked to perfection and the portion was very generous. I also enjoyed my canapé starter and panacotta. We went on Boxing Day so it was quite busy but the staff managed well and did a good job.

1  Thank tarangelaben
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I doubted this place, I was wrong. Forgive me Julio... Great homemade pasta for 5$!! And pizza 5-6$! Place was great and quick, great spot for lunch or a quick dinner!

Reviewed 24 June 2016

We stopped here on a night that are go to restaurants were closed. THe prices here are just ridiculously cheap but the food is great. My son got a pizza and a fresh dish of home made Pici pasta with home made bolegnese for a total of 10 euor.. Can't beat that.. Good food and good prices..Pizza was excellent too. Place is one of the bigger restaurants around there and it can accomadate big parties such as ours on short notice.