All reviews washing machine infinity pool chianti region wine tasting one bedroom apartment dish soap sized apartment san gimignano reception staff spectacular views steep stairs outdoor furniture central location four nights upon check self contained charming town
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice location from where you can visit all Chianti area! Very big and comfortable rooms in very beautiful nature! The only disappointment was the breakfast. Of course there is no need to have it.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Borgopietrafitta, Responsabile reception at Borgo di Pietrafitta Relais, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Στράτος Μ ,
I wish to thank you for the excellent feedback on us, written after your recent stay at Borgo di Pietrafitta.
We are very sorry you don't like breakfast, we always try to select fresh local products.
Thank you for your sugestion, we are alredy thinking how to improve our offer.
I hope I will see you again and I send you my best regards

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I recently stayed at Pietrafitta during our time in Tuscany. The location was perfect for us and provided us some quiet time in our very busy holiday. We booked a one bedroom apartment as I wanted the freedom to be self contained. I was a little concerned when the booking came back as a 'small' one bedroom apartment but there was plenty of room for both of us and a lovely outdoor area as well. We found reception staff to be friendly, helpful and willing to assist in any way. The time of year we travelled was not the holiday season so there were some services such as wine tasting unavailable, and the restaurant at the end of the driveway was closed until the following week. Overall, we were very happy with our stay, the beautiful views, magnificent sunsets and song birds all around. On the downside, the bed was not particularly comfortable and the furniture could do with an upgrade. It also would have been nice to have a toaster in the room as the grill was not adequate to cook a piece of toast.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Borgopietrafitta, Responsabile reception at Borgo di Pietrafitta Relais, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear chn61,
thank you for the time you dedicated to write a review on us.
It is really gratifying when our guests enjoyed their stay ! The staff can only say thank you for the beautiful words.
In the booking confirmation we specify the apartment’s category you reserved to give you the possibility to verify characteristic on our website; In particular we have 4 different categories: small, medium, large apartment and independent houses.
Till the end of April we prefer to offer to our guests the possibility to enjoy the atmosphere of our main Villa and feel part of the family. In summer we move the life of the Borgo in the wine cellar where we have the chance to host more people and organize activities like the wine tasting.
Thank you also for your suggestion about the accommodation… they are always very useful to improve our standards.
I hope I will see you again and I send you my best regards

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Very nice hotel with beautiful ancient looking rooms. They only have eight of them so it's exclusive and quiet. Breakfast is served in a room where there are enormous old wooden wine barrels on both sides of the walls. The view from the terrace is amazing and overlooking the hills of Tuscany.
We had a great beautiful room with nice classical furniture. The bathroom was huge too with a great big corner bath. Recommended if you want to spend some quiet time in Tuscany.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Borgopietrafitta, Responsabile reception at Borgo di Pietrafitta Relais, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Dear Edgar V,
thanks a lot for your feedback : your words flatter us and are the best reward to our constant efforts and passion to make all our guests’ stay memorable
I hope I will see you again and I send you our warmest regards from all of us.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

This place is quite the find. A gorgeous property in the beautiful Tuscany region. We have a two bedroom two bath apartment with kitchen, two baths, washer and dryer, living room, fireplace and full eat-in kitchen.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2016

We were welcomed to the accomodation with a smile from the receptionist who immediately helped us with a map of Chianti and recommendations of where to go and what to see as we arrived early for check in.
The pool area was breathtaking and location was conceniant. We had a lovely night here.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple