See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

Spent three nights with my wife and baby daughter there. Rooms may not be the most up-to-date but are very clean and and in no way shabby. Even the rooms facing the (busy) street are quiet. Breakfast was tasty and the restaurant next door can be recommended. The hotel staff are extremely friendly and helpful and forthcoming. When we had problems with our car, they were of massive help to get us sorted out (thanks, Chiara!).

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

I have visited this hotel in May 2015. I stayed for two days and I can say that this hotel is very old, furniture is pretty old. My shower and my colleagues shower were not functioning very well. The Internet connection is slow and sometimes stops working. On the positive note I can say that The personnel and the price you pay for this is okay there was nothing broken or dirty or anything like that so if you're in the area this could be an option if you can overlook small details.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I was there for one week - professional duties. Wi-Fi didn't work properly, laundry was not convenient, walls were very thin. My room, 133, was more like a camping-cottage room with accordion-style doors for the shower and the bathroom.

The location of the hotel, however, was good. 5-min walk to the city centre and at the skirts of Montecassino Abbey. The staff was generally friendly. Quite good, actually.

Buffet-style breakfast was simple. The best: as much (good) coffee as you want.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less Wi-Fi connection. Room 133 has no balcony. Window facing next door's balcony's wall.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2014

At Hotel Alba we had a very comfortable, but very small room with a good bed, good water pressure and (just) adequate bathroom lighting. Breakfast was sparse. Despite being promoted otherwise, the WiFi only works in the lobby

There's easy parking at the door. Easy access to the mountain road up to the Abbey. And we delighted with the lovely restaurant next door

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Booked via booking.com. It was only 75 Euro per night for 2 including breakfast. We had Room 214 see the limited view, it was clean with large comfy bed and on suite bathroom. Free parking was under the hotel. Overall the hotel could do with a refurb but was satisfactory for an overnight stay.

We enjoyed a reasonable buffet continental breakfast and you can eat at the attached restaurant. We went next door to a new looking caffeteria which served cheap delicious coffee Pizza and desserts.. Aternatively there are plenty of shops and eating places in Cassino which is a brief walk away. Next to the hotel is a lovely park with some sort of water bourne animals (it was dark so not sure if beaver or otter ??)

Room Tip: Limited street view from room 214
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple