“A splendid night in town”
Review of Ristorante Duilio

Ristorante Duilio
Reserve with
Ristorante Duilio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 231 Restaurants in Caorle
Price range: USD 30 - USD 60
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My Wife and I where looking for something special. Trip Advisor showed that this was the place to go to - and we can confirm that it is very true.
If you walk to restaurant, look for the hotel AQA palace hotel as Duilio is their restaurant (the google GPS showed us a place further away).
We received a super service and very fine sea food - for a reasonable price (taking the quality into consideration).

Reviewed 9 September 2017

the first time i was there ...... was around 40 years ago , the place was a must for good food .... Now i think is the same place is excellent all new and a class more on stile !!!!! for food there is no need because was great and is still great . thanks i will be back

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Visited in August 2017 with my Italian relatives.
Food was delicious, wonderful ambience, and very good service.......breakfast at this restaurant was amazing, would highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Took us some time to find it and there were very few people, but the people, food and service were wonderful. Highly recommend it. One of the best dining experiences my wife and I have ever had. I usually don't write reviews but the staff deserve it.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

My fiancee and I had a dinner at Duilio's to try the dinner menu for our wedding and there wasn't a single dish which wasn't fantastic. The food is really great, from starters to main dishes (capesante, risotto and ravioli are the top ones). Service also very good and friendly, suggested to everyone!

2  Thank Alessandra V