See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2017

The hotel was clean and with friendly family staff. Perfect if you are looking for real Italian food. The location is also convenient, just a few metres from the beach, with tennis courts nearby. The centre of town is 15 minutes away by walk, and bikes are available at the hotel. Free water, beach spot with sunbeds, WiFi, parking: great deal, highly recommended - will come back once again!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Well located for exploring the area (close to Tennis and minigolf for children). Staff and owners were helpful and the hotel was spotlessly clean. All of the services provided were excellent. The food was amazing, it was like being with a traditional Italian family. Great breakfast as well, we recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2016

A very friendly hotel that was just few steps form the beach. We were welcomed beautifully and helped with our parking and everything we needed. Full of character, we felt like we were staying in a family home. Great food!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2016

I had a great short holiday at the Hotel Marinella. I spent 5 days at the Hotel Marinella with my girlfriend and a couple of friends and their 5 years old boy. The owners took care of everything and assisted us in any request, especially our friends and their kid, who did not really like fish and always got alternative meal. The meals were great, fish is available on a daily basis and the Chef Roberto tried to answer all our requests - we wanted to try some typical fish from the Adriatic and he went personally to the fish market. Everything was included in the price: wi-fi, water, the spot at the beach, parking, etc. I would definitely recommend it for those looking for some quality relax, good food, sun and sea!

Room Tip: ask for a sea view room
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2016

My experience at Hotel Marinella was great. I've spent there a weekend with my girlfriend (we were travelling from Belgium). Nice room, great food and the people who works there were friendly and very helpful. The Hotel is situated few steps from the beach, the water is included at meals, there is free wifi and some bikes available if you feel like to see the city centre. Also, there is a nice tennis court just behind the Hotel. I would definitely recommend it if you want a nice Italian experience with good food and nice people around you.

Room Tip: Nice rooms with sea view
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple