See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 February 2017

The hotel has a perfect location and great beach. It is right on the beach and very close to Caorle town. But the hotel itself needs to be bit renovated. But unfortunately food was not the best and the service also :(

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank elizabethj1979
Reviewed 19 September 2016

The hotel's location is ideal, right on the beach front & the shops a few hundred yards away. You get your own sunlounger for the duration of your stay which is great. Unfortunately evening meals were awful. I was 1 of a group of 28 & we were rushed through, 3 courses in 35 minutes, so that the other people staying at the hotel could eat at their leisure. They got 20 minutes between each course which is how I like to it when on holiday. Our food was sometimes cold, sometimes dry. The staff were ok but not over polite. The air conditioning was very noisy but we were told not to touch the switch so couldn't switch it off. I loved Caorle but would not stop at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Donnajane1961
Reviewed 11 September 2016

The Santa Monica Hotel in Salou Spain was a total disappointment we have stayed in Salou on 7 holidays and this hotel was the worst. The staff made no attempt to talk to you. And when waiting at the bar as an All Inclusive customer we were ignored if there happened to be any Spanish holiday makers at the bar, even if we were asked what we wanted they would stop to serve the spanish people. The entertainment was non existent. The food was the same most days, it was not even warm and totally tasteless.
We had to eat out four days out of seven which was very disappointing considering we paid up front for the food and drink. We never stayed in the hotel for one single night as nothing was on that we could listen to. There,s a mini disco for the kids which keeps breaking down. Speaking to other people from Britain over the week they all thought the same, none of us would return to this hotel. It should be advertised as a Spanish Hotel as British holiday makers are just not catered for. Disgusted by the whole holiday. I hope the Sara Hotel Group get this feedback as they need to hear how their reputation is being affected. The hotel is across the road from an all night club Chaplins.

Room Tip: pool views get the sun in the morning.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KevinM6643
Reviewed 23 September 2015

Just returned from a 10 night stay at the sara hotel the staff there were first class but I cannot say the same about the horrible manager, in my opinion this man anti british he by far favours the italian and other European customers, he treats his staff badly, the last night I was there he was shouting and smashing glasses in a rage, reducing many staff members to tears, I could never return there, or anywhere else if the property was run by this man, the food we were served at the hotel was of a lower standard than which was served to other guests, the potatos we got were usually either frozen oven chips or frozen oven croquets of some kind. On one night he had a party of Italians singing and playing music till the early hours directly under the rear sea view rooms, sleep while this was going on was impossible. I was part of a large party who travelled with the Italian Travel Company which is based in Middlesbrough and I cannot speak highly enough of how this company looks after you, but as most of the party I was with agreed, the manager had had our money and was no longer interested in us. I would therefore recommend avoiding this hotel due to the totally unpleasant manager

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
10  Thank mac533
Reviewed 15 September 2014

Not too bad for the prices. Don't sit at the wrong table in the dining room or your wrists will be severely slapped by the boss woman- probably ok if you are Italian though. Quality of breakfast is poor- plastic croissants and hot drinks from a machine; Italy can do better than this.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends