See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2015

It was already our third stay in this hotel (this time after 2 year´s break) and we loved it again. The hotel is set at the end of Caorle beach avenue so it less noisy but still it takes only 15 minutes to walk to the cute historical centre. The owners are such a nice family who takes care of every detail and welcome each guest as it is their closest friend. The breakfast buffet is nice and rich and the dinners are simply great, delicious and tasty. The hotel pool is clean and it is lovely to lay there and drink some drinks from the pool bar. The location of the hotel is perfect for families as it is at the beach front and nearby the hotel (about 15 minutes by walk or 5 minutes by car) there is aquapark and lunapark. We look forward to come again!

Room Tip: Junior suite
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Excellent hotel on the sea front in the new part of Caorle so the beach and the Adriatic are a few minutes walk with plenty of local bars and cafes; the best restaurants are in the old town of Caorle, a pleasant 20 minute stroll. The hotel itself is great; the rooms are very good, the public areas are spotless and every staff member we came across was very helpful. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2015
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We are just back from our trip to Caorle and Hotel Panoramic which we really enjoyed. We have to say that al the staff at the hotel were among the most friendly we have ever met. As it was our honeymoon they left us a bottle of wine which was very thoughtful. No request was too big or small. The food is excellent and the breakfast was the best we had in Italy during our two week trip through the country. The manager even drove us to the bus the next morning and went out of his way to help us with info on the area each day. If you are looking for a very relaxing hotel near the beach and with a nice pool and rooms this is the place for you. There are also a very good selection of restaurants in Caorle main town about ten minutes away. The lobby bar is very relaxing in the evening with a good selection of comfy chairs and reading material. Can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view balcony room!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
HotelPanoramicCaorle, Proprietario at Hotel Panoramic, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Thank you Ann Marie and Dave for the nice words. For us too was great to have as guest and we are very happy that the holiday was nice....specialy because it was your hooneymoon holiday!
We try to do our best everytime, because we like our hotel and we want to give this feeling to our guests too. See you as soon.... and huge from all us to you. Greetings to our lovely land!

Reviewed 24 July 2012

We did really feel ourselves so velcome on this hotel. The food and service was absolute excellent all the way. Free sunbeds on the beach just outside the hotell and an great combination of poolarea and relaxingarea did really work for us. Since the hotel is laying almost by the end of the Via Lungomare Trieste road it was so relaxing and quiet around the hotel.
The rooms had good space and they vere already nice and clean again after we have had a lovely breakfast by the pool and in the shade. It was just great for me and my family who was looking for a good place to relax. The dining place nearest to the hotell had also a relly serviceminded atmosphere with great staff. The third time we had our diner there, the owner had even bought presents for my kids and me and my wife was given grappa free of charge.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sveinemann
Reviewed 31 May 2011

I first discovered Caorle with some Italian friends who took me there to show me where they spend some of their summer holidays and it is the most perfect little seaside town I have experienced.
So taken am I with the town and the family run Hotel Panoramic ensures I return year after year for either a short stay or main holiday. I have stayed at the Panoramic with family and friends on numerous occassions and it's location is perfect if you like to stay outside of a busy resort centre but within a ten minutes easy walk along the promenade to the centre of the old town and the picturesque church that doubles as a lighthouse. Everyone of my family and friends have thoroughly enjoyed their holidays at the Hotel Panoramic at the beautiful seaside resort of Caorle.
The hotel is situated on the beach front where you can bask in the sun on the private beach area where every detail of your holiday is expertly looked after by the owners of the hotel and whom take great care to ensure your holiday is a very enjoyable experience. Nothing is too much trouble and the family owners are always close at hand to deal with any query you may have. The hotel is very family friendly and young children are made really welcome by all the staff. My two little grand daughters enjoy the sandy beach and shallow waters together with the swings and park areas that are along the seashore. They also enjoy the small pool area after a day at the beach.
The rooms I have stayed in have are all been very well appointed with all the convenience items that you would expect from a four-star hotel with a variety of views on offer from the garden to those with panoramic vistas across the Levante beach to the town centre. Overlooking the pool area at night is beautiful and if you are lucky enough to stay there when an electric storm is hovering offshore, the site is even more dramatic.
The continental buffet breakfast is taken alongside the pool and the choice is ample for all tastes. Service is prompt and very friendly. I normally take a bed and breakfast option but on occassion have tried the evening meal which is very good and served with all the finery that you would expect from Italy.
All things said, I would recommend the hotel for anyone who is looking for a holiday where you can completely relax and chill by the side of a beutiful beach in a beautiful part of Italy. I have already booked to return again in August 2011!!!

Room Tip: The room supplements provide value for money.
  • Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family