See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2015 via mobile

We were here just before the main season in the middle of May and instantly felt at home. We experienced great service, very friendly staff, clean rooms, and a great location with close distance to the beach. Free Parking near the hotel in an enclosed parking lot was also a bonus. Can definitely recommend!

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2014

I'd never been to ELBA before but it had been on my list for a while. I'm so glad I chose Marina di Campo over other areas I'd considered. Since I was travelling without a car I needed accessibility and this was perfect. Alina could give a seminar to the hospitality industry for her attention to detail and and care for the guests. She and her entire staff ( all women I might add) were optimistic, helpful and always had a smile for you. She gave me great suggestions for three different restaurants and even walked me over to the hotel across the street to ensure I was taken care of in the dining room the first night since I was a little zonked after a 5hour trip from Rome. My room was quiet and the bathroom was huge compared to a lot of Italian hotels, even having vanity drawers so you had plenty of space for make up etc. For my preferences, the mattress was a little soft but everyone is different. A 3 minute walk to the sandy beach, Zero Gravity Gelato at 2 minutes walk ( try the Paolina B ), a church in 5 minutes with an excellent choir for such a small town and you can walk to wonderful restaurants in 10 minutes. There are lounges on the roof as well with a nice view if you want to relax and listen to the birds chatter. What's not to love ! I can't wait to go back next year.

Room tip: Wifi is only avaialble on the ground floor but come on, we all need to disconnect for a while. You can always go the sitting room off the lobby to use it
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Truffle535
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The very professional and friendly staff at Hotel Mistral made my stay very nice and relaxing. I stayed there for 10 days and felt like home. The breakfast is great with your freshly boiled eggs and real coffee from the operated espresso machine. The hotel is close to the Marina di Campo beach which is nice, especially the eastern part. I highly recommend this and will stay here when I visit Elba next time.

Room tip: The wifi is on the ground floor due to regulation in Marina di Campo for antennas, so I recommend a ground floor room if you want wifi in the room. I had wifi in the room on the second floor, close to the staircase.
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Lars S
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My partner and I stayed in the hotel on 29th June to the 3rd July. Hotel is in a great location,about 5 mins walk to beach and centre of town. Marina di Campo is a nice, relaxed town, one of the largest on the island with great shops and restaurants. Rooms and hotel are clean and the staff and Manager were fantastic in ensuring we had a pleasant stay. Will stay again as planning on staying on the island again as we fell in live with the place.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank JohnRob82
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stayed here in August 2012, and I neglected to write a review.

The location of this hotel is excellent. We were able to walk to the beach, shopping, and restaurants. The people at the front desk were very friendly, and the breakfast was very good. The main bed in the room was comfortable, but the small pull-out mattress for my son was quite the opposite. However, overall, a really nice place to stay.

Date of stay: August 2013