All reviewsbreakfast roomnice roomnice hotelyogurteuropashampoo
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights as part of our northern Italy experience. Nice hotel, beds were comfy and bathroom was nice and clean. No tea/coffee facilities in the room though, this was the case with all the hotels we stayed in. Lovely waitress in the breakfast room who was always ready to help you. Breakfast was good probably the best we had for the whole holiday. Rooftop pool was nice, even had it go ourselves for a short period of time. Nice Indian/Italian restaurant attached to the hotel too. All in all a nice little hotel in a great location. Lake Garda and Verona are approx 1 hours drive away

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Visiting family member at University in Brescia. Couldn't fault the hotel. Was great for us in terms of location and very good value for money. Breakfast was very good and we were glad of the lovely roof top pool as very hot when we were there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for three night last week. The hotel is a not in the city centre, but it’s between two train stations so you’re never far from town. When we arrived the staff were very helpful and spoke English which was handy for us.

Our room was located on the top floor and had a lovely terrace by the rooftop pool. First impressions were amazing! The view was great, the air conditioning and WiFi worked very well and the room was spacious and comfortable. The only complaints we had was there was a plaster on the outside of the bath tub and the inside of the tub didn’t seem very clean either. Also the water didn’t work properly in the bath/shower. Those were our only issues and not huge deals.

The breakfast was fine. There was a selection of cereals, fruit, pastries and juices plus eggs and bacon. We didn’t need anything else and we were satisfied every day.

For the price we paid we were extremely satisfied! The pool was great, the staff were great and we were happy with our room. We also partook in the hotel restaurant for dinner one night and we were very surprised and impressed with this as well.

Overall this hotel is a great value and I would definitely recommend it

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I made booking same day, with same system (direct to hotel), for same room type and same stay dates as colleagues but paid 15 euros more per night, minus breakfast. Hotel took no responsibility and blamed the system!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2018

I experienced very satisfactory price/performance ratio. Only the quality of WiFi is to be improved. Staff is very friendly and eager to help. I will recommend the hotel to my colleagues and I hope I will have opportunity to come to the hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business